44. 𝘛𝘖𝘒𝘠𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘍𝘛

A FEW DAYS EARLIER, BEFORE THE DORMS

"Hey kid didn't you have a modeling job to do today?" Keigo grumbled with food in his mouth. "Yeah in 30 minutes, why are you asking?" I replied while balancing my fork on my finger. "Because it's in 30 minutes." He simply replied. My eyes widened and I leaped off my seat to get ready.

"Shit shit shit I'm gonna be late..." I muttered frantically as I put on some casual clothes, I was gonna change there afterwards so it didn't matter. My eyes searched the room, frantically looking for my phone and goggles. I found my phone but not my goggles.

"God damn it!" I grumbled as I ran out of my room. "Keigo, can I please borrow your flying goggles, I can't find mine," I panted, he looked up from his plate and nodded towards his goggles on the kitchen counter. "Just don't lose them or break them." He mumbled. "Thank you! Bye!" I muttered as I frantically tried to adjust the glasses so that they would fit me.

I slammed the window open and jumped out, Keigo sighed and got off his chair to close the window shut. I don't know why they picked me for the modeling gig instead of my brother, I mean he's the part time model, not me. I've only modeled once before and it was with my brother as promo for the first interview we ever did together.

A long string of curses spewed out of my mouth after I landed harshly right in front of the modeling agency. I checked my reflection on my phone and fixed my appearance before entering the building. Heads turned as I entered the building and mutters filled the room, I mean it made sense since I was missing like a few days ago.

"Uhm, I'm here for the modeling gig.." I muttered nervously to the receptionist, the lady was just staring at me in what seemed to be a look of awe. "Of course! Follow me Miss Takami, this young man here will help you.." She rambled and got up to take me somewhere. I followed the lady to a little waiting room, she opened the door and led me in.

"Mr. Bakugou, can you show Miss Takami where the studio is?" She stated and left the room. "Yeah whatever- Wait who?" Bakugou looked up from his phone and stared at me, I was as confused as he was, trust me.

"Bird brain? What are you doing here?" He exclaimed as he got out of his seat. "What are YOU doing here?" I retorted. "My parents are the designers dumbass." He explained rather rudely. "And I'm the model." We both stared at each other before groaning loudly.

"Of all people, It had to be you! Now I have to be around you in my free time too.." He grumbled to himself as he led me to the changing room. "Awe, don't sound so disappointed Sparky, I might start to think that you actually hate me.." I said with a smug smirk on my face making Bakugou growl angrily.

Bakugou knocked on the door to the changing room and a gorgeous woman that looked very similar to Bakugou opened the door. "Oh Katsuki! Is she here?" The woman yelped, Bakugou nudged me towards the lady and I gulped.

"Hey... I'm y/n Takami..." I nervously said, she grabbed me by the shoulders and ushered me in, slamming the door in Bakugou's face. "I'm so happy that you agreed to this! My son told me a lot about you! Well, mostly about how he wants to beat you but that doesn't matter.." She ranted.

"Wait hold on, your son?" I gasped out, she nodded. "Wow... I thought you were his sister or something, you don't look a day over 22.." Mrs. Bakugou laughed at my statement. "Why thank you! Now c'mon lets get you into these clothes.."

The first outfit was an all white outfit with silver jewelry. "Perfect! You look like a literal angel!" Mrs. Bakugou gushed, making my face heat up. "Alright so I'm gonna spray this glitter substance on your wings, but It'll be very sticky so you won't really be able to fly. It'll wear off by tomorrow." She explained.