63. 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘌𝘙

(Shoto's POV)

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, the sun was blinding me. 'Where am I..? Right.. y/n's room..' I scooted off the bed and stood up. The bird was nowhere to be seen, he probably went out to fly around a little. But y/n was nowhere to be seen either. Yesterday's events hit me again, the Nomu fight.. Damn it, I was supposed to stay awake and wait for her. Where is she?

Hospital? I really hope not.. I glanced back at the bed, a grey feather. This wasn't here yesterday and it's too large to be Kei's. It's gotta be.. "Morning Sho." A sigh of relief rippled through me. Thank God. "What are you he-" She grunted when I threw myself on her. "I was worried." I mumbled. She sighed. "Yeah I'm sorry.. It must've been hard to witness all that.." I shook my head. "Don't worry about me. Did you get hurt?" "Not a scratch."

(y/n's POV)

"I was mainly on rescue Sho, I did get to tackle that stupid villain. And a Nomu." I explained, but he interrupted me by pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled. "Sorry again for worrying you Sho." He nodded. "It's fine y/n, really. I'm just glad you're safe." "Yeah. I'm gonna go take a shower. You should.. Brush your hair.." I mumbled, hiding a smile. His eyebrows knotted and he walked over to the mirror to fix his bird's nest.

After showering, I walked back to the room to see Shoto fully changed and tidying my bed. "Shoto, you don't have to do that." He shook his head. "I was the one who made the mess, it's okay." There's no convincing him. I walked off to my desk, papers from Hidou scattered all over it. Letters, documents, reports. I have to keep her updated from time to time, she insists on the reports going straight to her and no other.

"Hey y/n.." Shoto snapped me out of my thoughts. I hummed in response. "Fuyumi invited me to dinner tonight. She said you could come. Do you want to..?" He asked, rubbing his neck nervously. I smiled. Fuyumi is sweet. She always treats me like I'm family, and is always thoughtful.

(A few weeks after the kidnapping.)

"Oh my god! y/n it's been so long since I've seen you!" Fuyumi smiled, carefully hugging y/n to make sure she doesn't press on any recent wounds. "It has. It's so nice to see you. Thank you for inviting me to drink some tea, it has been some time since I relaxed with a nice cup of tea." Fuyumi nodded, leading her to the dining room.

The table was already set, and the tea poured. They both sat down on soft cushions, making themselves comfortable. "I heard about the kidnapping. Must've been awful.." She cooed, a sympathetic look in her eye. "Yeah. It was bad I guess. How was Shoto?" The question took Fuyumi aback, she smiled sadly.

"A mess, poor boy. He didn't leave his room. He had the door locked all the time and didn't even go out to eat. I tried to slide food under his door, but it was untouched most of the time. I'm pretty sure he didn't even sleep either." y/n stared at the floor while Fuyumi told her what had happened. 'I guess that's why he looked so exhausted when I first saw him after I got taken.' She thought.

"He was so happy when you returned. His door was unlocked, he started eating again, and he looked less tired. I'm just happy he found someone that he cares about that much. He doesn't talk to others much, he really likes you." She giggled, making y/n smile a little.

"Yeah. I really like him too."

"Sure, I'll come. If that's what you want." "Of course it is." He huffed. "I'm joking, I'm joking. C'mon let's go eat." We walked down the stairs, it smelt nice. Smells like Satou's baked goods. "Morning everyone." I yawned. Three, two, one. "Oh my god!" "You're here!" "What happened?!" "Are you okay?!" All the girls, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero all asked at the same time. "I'm okay, it's fine. Nothing really happened so don't worry."

"Guys, the pancakes will get cold, sit down and eat, I'm sure y/n doesn't need bothering this early in the morning." Satou chimed, two plates filled with pancakes in his hand. He handed us the pancakes and we sat down on the dining table with the rest. I was bombarded with questions, and I tried to answer them all. Except for Mineta's question. I'm definitely not answering if Miruko is 'sexier' up close.

After breakfast, Shoto and Midoriya went to work on some homework that they got assigned. Bakugou and I swung by the gym in the meanwhile, we wanted to get some training done. "You're an ass, that was a totally foul move." Bakugou grumbled, referring to my reflecting light into his eye with my metal feathers.

"Yeah yeah, you're just mad I outsmarted you." "Tsk. Lil shit."

After a long shower and some paperwork, it was finally time to go to dinner. I put on my casual clothes and brushed my wings. Nice and tidy. I walked downstairs, Shoto was already at the front door. He extended his hand and I took it. It didn't take long for us to get to his house, we knocked on the door and Natsuo welcomed us in.

"It's so nice to see you again y/n." He beamed, taking my jacket from me. "It's great to see you too, thank you for inviting me." We all sat down together and began to eat. Fuyumi sat next to Natsuo while Shoto and I sat facing them. There was one spot at the edge of the table reserved for Endeavor. "This soba is delicious Fuyumi." Fuyumi beamed. "Thank you y/n!"

The front door creaked open and footsteps approached the dining room. "Welcome back!" Fuyumi chimed. "It's been a while." Endeavor muttered. SIlence filled the room, but Fuyumi quickly spoke up. "Anyway, let's celebrate you finishing a big job! Right?! She chuckled nervously. "That's a nasty scar.." Shoto spoke up, slurping on his soba. My eyes widened and I shoved some food in my mouth to prevent me from laughing.

"C'mon guys! You promised you'd be nice! Dad is finally trying to think about his family and everything!" Fuyumi whispered furiously. "I can hear you." Endeavor cleared his throat. "Sorry sis," Natsuo spoke, standing up from the table. "I don't think I can do this." Fuyumi called out after him, but he didn't answer.

Endeavor stopped him. "Natsuo, if you have something to say then say it." Natsuo laughed. " 'Say it?' Oh give me a break!" I looked away as Natsuo exploded on his father. "No matter what, I can't get it out of my head. Mom's screams, Shoto's screams and what happened to our big brother Touya.." Touya. I've always wondered what happened to him.. Gosh I should've gone to dinner with my brother instead. His shitty jokes are much more tolerable compared to this.

Natsuo stormed off, and soon after Fuyumi walked away. "I'll go check up on her.." I muttered, standing up and walking out of the dining room, leaving Shoto to talk to his father in private. Damn this house is big. Something caught my attention while I was looking for Fuyumi. A shrine of some kind.

I gulped, walking towards it. There was a picture of a white-haired child with bright blue eyes. This must be him. Touya. I need to know what happened to him. I don't know why, but a little voice in my head keeps insisting that I investigate this further. I need to know,

What happened to the Todoroki first born?