67. 𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓

"Perfect!" I smiled, staring at my own reflection in the mirror. Halloween, one of the most entertaining holidays, is finally here. "You look awesome n/n, I can't believe you asked me to do this.." Keigo chuckled, staring at his handiwork. "Be careful with my suit, okay, and the spray paint wears off when you shower." He sighed, plopping on my bed. I grinned at my reflection in the mirror. This year I was dressed as my brother.

He was ecstatic when I asked to borrow his suit for the costume, so ecstatic that he volunteered to bring it to my dorm himself and help spray paint my wings to match his own. "You got a nice dorm here n/n.." "What are you still doing here? Scram." He pouted, purposely messing up my bed as he got up. I ushered him out of my room and he insisted that I'd walk him out to the door. "You are a child.."

On our way out, we bumped into Uraraka, Ashido, Aoyama and Iida. Uraraka was dressed as a witch while Ashido was a black cat, Aoyama a disco ball and Iida a transformer. The transformer was my idea. "Hey kids!" Keigo chimed. The girls and Aoyama looked baffled, and Iida dipped into a giant bow. "Sir! It's an honour to meet you!" He yelped, I raised a brow.

"You're Tensei's brother aren't you? Awesome to see that you're taking after him." Iida blushed at Keigo's words, like a little school girl. "Thank you sir! H-how did you know?" "You look like him. Anyways, gotta fly, nice meeting you n/n's friends!" He gave his signature smirk, the one I apparently inherited from him, and flew off to his agency.

"D-did you see that?! THE Hawks said it was nice to meet us!" Uraraka squealed, Ashido nodded. "He's so handsome and charming!" The pink girl fawned. Eh, I'm sure they won't think that when they see his bed head. "Oh my go y/n, is that his suit? The ACTUAL suit?" Aoyama gasped, admiring my (brother's) hero suit. "Uh yeah." "That's so cool! You are so lucky, your costume is the most authentic out of everyone dressed as a hero! You're wearing the actual suit!"

I deadpanned. "I'm Hawks' literal blood relative, we have the same parents, and the most impressive thing is that I'm wearing his suit?" I chuckled. Aoyama gave me a sheepish smile and the girls giggled. "Now stop fawning over how attractive my brother is and go help with the party that was your idea to begin with. C'mon! Shoo!" They all laughed as I shooed them off.

"As for you Iida, your costume is amazing. Thank you for going with my idea." He smiled, rubbing his neck. "No Takami. I'd like to thank you for the idea, I had none and it would be poor spirit if the class representative did not participate in the costume wearing! Where did you get this idea anyway?" I stayed silent, remembering the first thought I had when I saw his hero suit. "Nowhere."

I hurried upstairs, the party was about to start and Shoto was nowhere to be seen. I knocked on his door, "Sho? You there? The party starts in like 10 minutes.." No response, so I opened the door. He stood in front of a mirror, green hairspray in hand, trying to reach the back of his head. "Hey angel.. I need a little help please.." He sheepishly muttered, a shameful blush on his face.

"Ooooh the joker.. You look very handsome Sho.." I smirked, taking the hairspray from him. "Thank you.. You look amazing too. The suit looks better on you.." I sprayed the last white strand and laughed. "Your honesty is one of the things I adore the most about you, Shoto. And I knew I looked better than him in it.." I muttered the last part, a victorious smile on my lips.

We linked our arms and walked out together. The party was in one of the big training rooms, 1-A and 1-B organised it for ourselves, and for Eri. Aizawa even allowed me to invite someone very special, and I did. "y/n!!!" Toji squealed, running into my arms. "Oh my god! You're dressed as me!" I laughed, spinning him around. Shoto laughed as well, giving him a nice head pat and letting him run off to the party.

"I see Toji and Eri are getting along.." I muttered to Shoto as we watched the two kids run around together, Eri skipping in her pumpkin costume while Toji follows her wearing a mini version of my hero suit. They were the only ones around the same age, with Eri being 8 and Toji 9 (soon turning 10 as he likes to remind everyone). "I'm glad they're having fun. This is their first Halloween, right?" Shoto asked, I nodded.