23. 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘠

"Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa sighed and stood up. "There's only one week left until the final exam. You are all studying properly right?" He reminded. Everyone nodded, only for half of the class to burst into panic the second he left the room. Denki was pulling at his hair while Mina was shaking nervously.

"Um.. I'm sure you'll do great guys!" I said trying to lighten the mood, Mina wailed even louder. "Says you! You got placed 3rd!" Complained Denki, I laughed nervously. Shoto stood beside me and nodded. "I mean it's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." He stated.

I nudged him with my elbow and smiled at him. "You're not making it any better for them." I whispered with a giggle, his mouth formed into a small O shape and he nodded. Yaomomo offered to help them with the written part of the exam but then looked down in shame. "Although I can't help with the physical part at all..."

Students started gathering around Yaomomo's desk and asked her for her help. I smiled as I saw how excited Yaomomo was to help her friends, she really is an amazing person. My gaze was snapped away from Yaomomo as Shoto approached me.

"Can we study together y/n?" He asked, I gave him a curious look. Shoto was placed in 5th place, so it's pretty unlikely that he needs any help studying. Nevertheless, I agreed. We planned to go to his house after school and study together.

When I was packing up my stuff to go to lunch I noticed that a certain someone was glaring at me. "Pssst, Kirishima.." I whispered to the red haired boy packing his own belongings next to me. "Yeah?" He answered, I leaned closer into his direction. "Why is Bakugou glaring at me like that?" I whispered.

Kirishima looked up to see Bakugou glaring at me as if he was planning my murded and chuckled. "Oh don't worry about it, he's just a little pissed that you were both placed 3rd on the midterms." Explained Kirishima, "Just a little?" I scoffed.

I walked to lunch with Shoto and sat next to him, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Tsuyu. I was chatting with Shoto about the interview that I was gonna have to do soon while the rest were all talking about the upcoming exams. That is until we were interrupted by a certain pretentious blond, and no, it wasn't Bakugou.

"Oh, sorry, your head was so big that I accidentally hit it!" Monoma chuckled, Midoriya rubbed the spot where Monoma hit. I clenched my fist and frowned. "The hell do you think you're doing-" "I heard you guys met the hero killer." He interrupted, I stared at him with disbelief written all over my face. Who the hell does he think he is interrupting me like that?

I felt Midoriya, Iida and Shoto stiffen up next to me at the mention of Stain. "You guys in class 1-A just have to have all the attention to yourselves huh?" He smirked. I slammed my fist against the table. "Do you honestly believe that we enjoy having our lives on the line all the time?" I hissed, he raised his arms and backed off.

"Oooh... Scary..." He exaggerated. "Oh I'll show you scary.." I muttered standing up, Shoto held my wrist and pulled me back to my seat. "Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims too..." He laughed, his laugh sounded like a villain's laugh.

"That sure is scary, don't you agree Miss Takami-" "Monoma that's not funny." It was Kendo, she punched Monoma successfully shutting him up. "Sorry everyone, Monoma can be very rude and insensitive sometimes." She apologized.

She took hold of Monoma's shirt and dragged him off, I sighed and unclenched my fists. I hate people like him, can he not see that we don't like getting targeted by villains? And we're very aware that we can also drag others into danger.

Shoto placed his hand on my thigh making me snap out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" He whispered to me, I glanced at our classmates. They weren't paying attention to us, good. "Yeah... I'm fine... Just a little pissed off that's all.." I gulped while looking down at his hand on my thigh.