Chapter 56

Today was the day to send Chief Jordan to Valhalla. Y/N and Dagur arrived a few days earlier to help. Hiccup and Astrid came too. Winter was saying her last goodbyes with her daughter Rosalie. "Never easy," Hiccup said. "Agreed," Y/N said. Rosalie is no older than us when we lost our father,Y/N thought. "She's about the age you two-," Y/N cut off Astrid. "I was just thinking that," Y/N said.
After everything,Y/N and Dagur headed home. Hiccup and Astrid doing the something. Once Dagur and Y/N returned,it seemed like everything was fine. No enemies at the moment. People doing what they're supposed to. The once in awhile scream of someone who lost a practice fight with swords. Everything finally came together.
Gunilla and Felman are both grown up and explore by themselves and so often returning from their adventures. Gunilla ended up looking a lot like Y/N and Felman ended up looking like Dagur,but with height. Y/N and Dagur protected Berserker Island and the Berserkers as long as they lived. Everything was right.
Dragons hid till it was ok for them to show the world that they're gentle creatures. Dragons have stayed away for years and years and counting. Hiccup and Astrid raised their kids happily on New Berk.
Once more, no enemies. Peace with each other(mostly) and peace with dragons. Everything in the world seemed right to the Vikings. It may be the last for Vikings,but not dragons.
.
.
.
.
THE END