Chapter 13

*Everyone's POV*
While Hiccup and the gang talked real fast about an attack plan, Toothless's ears perked up and he looked up. Hiccup looked at Toothless and then he heard it. A laugh he recognized. He looked the direction Toothless was. Toothless ran and jumped on the roof of the stables and purred. Then growled. "What's wrong Toothless," Hiccup said.
Once Echo landed and Y/N got off, Hiccup ran and hugged her. "I'm sorry," Hiccup said. "Don't be. Ok Hiccup,before you get mad let me explain," Y/N. Hiccup looked at you weirdly then looked behind Y/N and saw Viggo petting Echo. Hiccup was getting angry and redder by the second. Hiccup brought out inferno and started walking towards Viggo who was standing there. "Hiccup. Please I've changed. I assume you know about me and my brother. It's true. You can trust me. Y/N and Echo do. Please I'll help you if you trust me," Viggo said. Hiccup sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Fine," he started. "Y/N we're talking about this after. Viggo ride with her. Y/N you're with me. Everyone else knows their positions. Let's go," Hiccup said. He got on Toothless and flew off. Y/N got on Echo. Waiting for Viggo who got stopped by Astrid. "If you're lying about this,know we'll kill you and never forgive you,"Astrid said. Viggo nodded and got on Echo. Viggo wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist again and already tighten his grip on her. "Ready,"Y/N asked. "I don't know how more ready I can be my dear,but let's get this over with," Viggo said. Echo took off and followed Toothless. Once next to Hiccup and Toothless, Y/N said,"Hiccup-..." But Hiccup cut her off. "Not now Y/N. Let's finish this," Hiccup said. Y/N nodded and then Viggo whispered in her ear,"It'll be ok. Give him time."
*Time skipped by the king of dragons *
After forever of battle,it was finally over. The dragon was free,Ryker gone,and the Edge was safe. It needs a lot of repairs. Everyone headed to the landing deck near the stables. Viggo got off Echo an offered a hand to help Y/N down. She took it as she jumped off Echo. Echo purred. But once Echo saw Hiccup land with Toothless,Echo looked up at Y/N and whined. "Stay with Echo please," Y/N said to Viggo. Hiccup got off Toothless and motion Y/N to follow him. Everyone else stared at Viggo then went to their huts. Viggo and Echo went to Y/N's hut.
"Why trust him now?! He tried to kill us and trap our dragons because he's a dragon hunter! He took you what?! Three times?! Why now," Hiccup snapped. Y/N was taken aback,but knew it was coming. "Echo trusts him. Viggo has changed. I promise he won't do anything," Y/N said. "You watch him and be careful Y/N," Hiccup said. Y/N hugged Hiccup and said,"Thank you." Y/N left Hiccup's hut and went to hers. When she entered,she saw Viggo looking through her drawings and Echo sleeping in her spot by the fireplace. "This are once more amazing and beautiful my dear. Very talented and fine details," Viggo said. Uh no. He's going to the one of him. And the one I drew of Dagur. And one of Ryker and....Y/N mind race. "What have you seen so far," Y/N asked and made her way to the desk. Viggo was looking at one that had a Deathsong on it. "I'm assuming every dragon you've seen so far," Viggo said. He moved the Deathsong drawing. Next was your father Stoick, then Hiccup,then Hiccup and Astrid,then the twins,then the twins separately,then Heather,then Fishlegs,then Heather and Fishlegs,then Snotlout, and next was Dagur. You're fine. Y/N thought. Then Ryker. He started going to the next picture and Y/N said,"You can sleep in the spare you. I'm going to bed goodnight." Y/N made it to the first stair when Viggo said,"Wait my dear. I have a question." Y/N turned and waited. Finally, Viggo said,"I love them all. Even the one of me. Please show me the spare room." Y/N's face was red. "Ok. Ummm....thanks. This way," Y/N said. Viggo followed. Once in front of the door to the spare, Y/N said,"Goodnight Viggo see you tomorrow." Before she went to her room, Viggo gently grabbed her and he kissed her cheek. "Goodnight my dear. I'll you tomorrow," Viggo said and went in the room. Y/N's face was redder than before. She ran to her room and closed the door. OH MY GODS!!!!! Y/N thought. She got ready for bed and went to sleep. New day tomorrow. Y/N thought.