Chapter 32

*1 month later*
Well,as if a wish came true,dragons and Vikings were together once more. Still questionable about how safe,but Toothless was still king of dragons with the light fury and the night lights. Everyone had their dragons.
Y/N was walking around Berserker Island. Looking and enjoying seeing people with dragons and getting along. Y/N sighed. Only if I could-,she was snapped out of her thoughts when a Changewing appeared in front of her. "Uh hi," Y/N said.
The Changewing sat upright in front of her and stared at her purring softly. It's pretty,Y/N thought. The Changewing was orange,red,and yellow. "Ok. Let's try this," Y/N said. She stuck out her hand and waited. The Changewing place the top of its nose against her hand. Y/N smiled. "Alright. How about......Eve," Y/N said. The Changewing roared in agreement. "Great! Let's go." Y/N hopped onto Eve's back and took off above Berserker Island. Y/N laughed in joy and amazement. "Oh it's been so long," Y/N screamed.
Once Eve and Y/N landed on Berserker Island,Eve careful nudged Y/N stomach. "Hey. Easy Eve. Knock me over," Y/N laughed and petted her head. Dagur and Sleuther came up. Sleuther and Eve were communicating and then Sleuther careful nudged Y/N and softly roared. "Why are the dragons nudging you," Dagur asked. "I don't know," Y/N said. It was night fall and Sleuther was asleep in front of the fireplace. Eve found a corner and circled into a ball and fell asleep there. Y/N and Dagur were sitting on the couch. "This is great. Dragons back. Vikings aren't hunting them," Dagur said.
Y/N sighed and said,"We don't know that for sure. They literally just came back for no reason." Y/N got up and headed to bed. Dagur behind her.
It was morning and Dagur couldn't find Y/N. "Y/N," Dagur said. He got up and went down stairs. Y/N was asleep on the couch with a bucket next to her. Dagur walked over and tapped her shoulder. "I got sick this morning. Still don't feel good," Y/N said sitting up. Dagur checked for a fever and anything else that might show she's sick. "You seem fine my love,"Dagur said. The dragons were curled up around the couch on either side. Then it hit Dagur like a rock. "Wait a minute! Y/N,what if you're pregnant," Dagur said running to face her. "What makes you think that," Y/N asked.
"The dragons nudge specifically your stomach. They're wrapped around the couch around you. You show no signs of actually being sick," Dagur said. Just then, Eve and Sleuther moved and placed their heads near Y/N stomach and purred. Y/N jumped up,ran and hugged Dagur. Knowing he was right,she said,"We need to go tell Hiccup and Astrid." Dagur said,"Tomorrow. Right now let's go and make the announcement to Berserker Island Vikings." Once everyone was gathered,Dagur made the announcement. Everyone cheered. It was getting late,so everyone headed to their houses.
Once Dagur and Y/N got to their house, they got ready for bed. As they laid there, Dagur asked,"Do you want a boy or girl?" Y/N thought. "I don't know. It doesn't matter. Just want a health baby," Y/N said. Dagur agreed and they went to bed.