Chapter 29

*Y/N POV*
Me and Dagur finally arrived to Berserker Island. "I'll show you my place and you can stay there with me," Dagur said as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. We walked around the island. Him telling me who everyone was and what was what on the island. "Finally,my place,"Dagur said. He opened the door and I walked in. It was much bigger on the inside than the outside. "I'll take your bags to our room while you look around," Dagur said. I nodded and made my way to the fireplace to look at the engraving on it. It's all his family names. I sat down on a chair and sighed. Dagur came down the stairs and said,"Do you want to go for walk to a secret place I found on the island tomorrow?" I smiled and said,"Sure,but lets go to bed right now." Dagur kissed me and we went up the stairs to the room and went to bed.
*Flashback/Dream*
Hiccup and Y/N were walking in the forest on Berk.(Before dragons were friends)
"I like how we found this little water hole on Ravenpoint," Y/N said laughing. Hiccup nodded in agreement.
Once they arrived to the small water hole,Y/N started drawing in the sand and Hiccup was sitting on a rock drawing in his journal. All of a sudden,they both heard movement in the brushes around the rocks edges. "Hiccup," Y/N said and ran over to him. Hiccup looked around to see what or who was near. All of a sudden,a monstrous nightmare jumped out at them, roaring and run towards them. Hiccup and Y/N screamed and ran the way they came in from. It was flying above them and then it landed in front of them. They screamed and started running to the right before it snapped at them.
*End of dream*
Y/N woke up covered in sweat and sighed. She tried to get up,but couldn't. Dagur had his arms wrapped around her. She laughed and said,"Dagur,let me up." Dagur sighed and said,"No. Stay please." Y/N laughed and took his arms off her,so she could get up. "You never let me win do you," Dagur laughed. Y/N glared at him. "I do let you win. Sometimes. Not my fault I'm better at sword fighting than you. I had to train every day with Hiccup and my father for most of my life till we befriended the dragons," Y/N said and threw a dress on Dagur had made for her.(Picture above)
Once downstairs,Y/N made breakfast and sat on the table. Dagur made his way down and said,"So, little change in plans. I have a village announcement about the same time I planned on taking you to that secret spot. Will you attend it with me?" Y/N smiled and said,"Of course I will."
It was just starting to become evening,so everyone in the village was making their way to the hall for the announcement Dagur had. No one why and neither did Y/N. Dagur wouldn't tell her. Once inside,the was a big and long table with two chairs behind it. Dagur and Y/N sat in the chairs. Y/N sat right of Dagur. "Ok everyone. Silent," Dagur yelled. "As many of you know, Y/N moved here on a note she didn't have to,but wanted to,"Dagur started. Dagur grabbed Y/N's hand and asked her to stand. "I love her. So," Dagur said and turned to face Y/N. "Y/N,will you marry me and become the chieftess of Berserker Island?" Everyone gasps and waited for Y/N answer. "Yes," Y/N screamed. She hugged and kissed Dagur. Everyone in the hall cheered for them both. Knowing later on soon,they'll be a Berserker wedding and a trip to New Berk to tell Hiccup and Astrid the great news.