Chapter 27

Everyone was in The Great Hall. Hiccup called for a meeting to discuss what to do,but no one was listening. "Shut it," Astrid yelled and slammed her axe into the table. "Thank you Astrid," Hiccup said. "Hiccup would like to discuss on what to do since we were attack," Y/N said. Where's Melody and Arrow,Y/N thought as she sat down.
After a battle of talking,everyone agreed to find a The Hidden World of dragons. Everyone went to gather what they had left. "Melody! Arrow! This isn't funny," Y/N yelled in a panic. Hiccup landed next to her with Toothless. "You can't find them," Hiccup asked. Y/N shake her head. "Not since last night in my house...." Y/N's heart dropped. Please tell them they escaped,Y/N thought. "I don't know if they got out before it burned," Y/N yelled and ran. Hiccup was close behind her.
Once they reached the pile of ashes,Y/N was afraid to look. Hiccup had called Skullcrasher over to sniff the ashes. He started scratching at an area,but got called off by Hiccup. "Y/N...I'm sorry..." Y/N left Hiccup there after she said,"I'll just ride with mom." At that moment,Dagur showed up. "Hey. I got the letter. You ok," he asked Y/N. "I don't have a dragon anymore,"Y/N said. Dagur kissed her and said,"Ride with me. I'll take you where you guys are heading." Hiccup came up and said,"Dagur you need to watch Berserker Island. Grimmel will attack any island with dragons." Y/N kissed Dagur and said,"He's right. Go protect your island. I'll be ok here. Be careful. I love you." Dagur sighed and kissed her. "I love you too." Dagur left after that.
Everyone on Berk took off to search for a new home. Y/N was riding with her mom, Valka and Cloudjumper. "You ok dear," Valka asked. Y/N just said,"No. I don't want to talk about it." All of a sudden, the light fury came to view. "The light fury! She's following us," Valka said. Toothless took off looking for her. "Easy bud. Where'd she go," Hiccup said. Hiccup looked up and she was coming straight towards him. "Well  look who-," he was cut off when she knocked him off Toothless. Toothless smiled at the Light Fury and drove down to catch Hiccup. Once back up and with the others, Hiccup said,"Not a word." Everyone softly chuckled.
*Grimmel's POV*
I was on Berk. Mapping out where Hiccup and everyone else could've gone. I finally figured it out after what felt like ages. Everyone here thought I was failing,but I knew what I was doing. Soon I would have the last night fury.
Hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy.....I'm not dead😂
I'M SUPER SUPER FUCKING SORRY😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩
Expect to see another update later☺️ Again.....sorry