Chapter 26

Once everyone got back to Berk, Hiccup told everyone what they saw. "Like this," Fishlegs said showing a card to Hiccup. He was trying to draw the Light Fury. "Just copy your Night Fury card,but white," Hiccup said. Hiccup looked at Toothless and saw he was copying the mating dance of two deadly Nadders on a near by wall. "That's sad," Snotlout said. "You wanna go find her bud," Hiccup said. Toothless jumped and licked Hiccup. "Looks like he does," Y/N said. Tuffnut grabbed Hiccup and said,"Perfect. Some guy time." Hiccup was confused and Toothless followed.
As Hiccup and Tuffnut were walking and Toothless smelling around,Tuffnut was talking,but Hiccup wasn't listening. They reached the opening to where they saw the Light Fury the other night. Toothless walked around,avoiding the center. Hiccup looked and something caught his eye. He picked it up and saw it was a dart. "Oooooo what's that," Tuffnut said. Hiccup yelled,"Toothless! Stop!" Toothless jumped with fear and moved back. Hiccup took the stick Tuff had and threw it in the center. A giant dragon trap launched off.
Once they got back to Berk,Hiccup said,"There's someone on Berk trying to trap dragons." "Yeah. And they have these shiny things," Tuffnut said and threw the dart. It missed Eret by an centimeter and hit the barrel he was carrying. "Ummm...this is not just any dart Hiccup. Besides me,there is one other man who is still one of the most Dangerous dragon killer and trapper there is. Grimmel the Grisly. Either makes things his or kills them," Eret said. Gobber said,"If I haven't said already,if I have or not,you're going to pick a fight one day you can't win."
Hiccup was in his house,reading over books,drawings,and everything else his dad left. Hiccup was trying to figure out where the hidden world of dragons would be at. Come on anything,Hiccup thought. Y/N came in and sat next to him. "Hiccup. If we can't find it,it'll be ok," Y/N said. Hiccup was about to say something when he heard a noise. Him and Y/N looked up then followed the sound. They saw a man helping himself to some tea. White hair. "Hope you guys don't mind," he said. A thick accent. They knew it was Grimmel. Hiccup moved and Y/N stood up. Grimmel sat himself in their father's chair. "You're the son of Stoick? What shame he must've felt when he saw you. And you must be his daughter,Y/N. Is it HICCUP or Hiccup? Which do you prefer," Grimmel said. "How dare you sit where he sat and in my home. You can't have our dragons," Hiccup said. He stood in front of Toothless with inferno out and ready. Grimmel quickly drew his crossbow and shot "Toothless". "What did you do to him," Hiccup yelled. Grimmel walked over and looked at the tail. His eyes narrowed. Fishlegs looks up and says,"Did we get him?" He fell over.
Valka and the gang jumped out. They started to attack and Grimmel whistle for his dragons. Y/N moved towards the door to try and see what was happening. Grimmel's Dragons fired acid. "Watch out," yelled at Astrid. "You'll regret making me an enemy Hiccup and Y/N. If you don't give me the Night Fury,I'll kill everyone and everything you love," Grimmel said and disappeared. "Hiccup! Come look," Y/N yelled. Hiccup ran towards the door. He looked out and saw all of Berk on fire.