Chapter 48

The next morning,Y/N woke up and got dressed. She packed what she had bought with her. Her,Viggo, and Ryker were heading back to Berserker island. Once Y/N had her stuff ready,she walked out to see if her father and uncle were ready. "Hey. You two ready or," Y/N started to say,but stopped when she heard them yelling at each other. "You don't need it that badly Viggo," Ryker yelled. "I'm going to take it with rather you care or not," Viggo said. Y/N walked in and said,"What's going on?" "Your father doesn't want to leave his all gold Maces and Talons board game he won," Ryker said. "So,why don't we just carry it piece by piece to the ship? But the Game pieces in a bag or chest and carry the rest," Y/N said. "What a wonderful idea," Viggo said and started to place the game pieces into a bag. Y/N laughed and went back to her tent so she could carry her stuff to the ship.
Once the ship was ready,they started to sail to Berserker island. "Just a warning,I'm not sure Dagur warned everyone on the island about you guys. I know he told Heather," Y/N said. Ryker huffed and said,"If he was smart enough then he'd tell everyone." Y/N looked at him and sighed. "I'm sure he did tell everyone. Why would he not? Don't Y/N. We can explain for ourselves if needed with you to agree,"Viggo said. Y/N nodded. Viggo could tell she was bothered. So he walked up to her and said,"You do look exactly like your mother. Y/E/C and Y/H/C. Your mother had the same. She would be proud of you. You became a chieftess. There's nothing more we could have asked. And great and wonderful people raised you,"Viggo said and placed a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and placed her hand on his. "Thanks. I guess hope things just don't fail," Y/N said.
Once they arrived to Berserker island,Dagur was there to greet them. "Everyone is aware you're here and who you are. Both of you have a house right next to mine and Y/N's house on either side," Dagur said. Y/N jumped off and hugged Dagur. "Hey you. I missed you," She said. "I missed you too my love," Dagur said and kissed her. Y/N sighed and said,"I have something to tell you." Y/N told Dagur what had happened on the island with the Slitherwing. "I'm sorry," Dagur said. Y/N grabbed his face and said,"It wasn't your fault Dagur. It's ok. My uncle and father saved me? If they didn't hear me I'd be dead." Dagur leaned into her touch and kissed her. "Come on. Let's help unload the ship," Y/N said. They helped carry everything to Viggo's new house and Ryker's new house. "Tomorrow,we're hosting a dinner in our hall to welcome you guys," Dagur said. "That isn't necessary Dagur," Viggo said. "It is if you're the father and uncle of a chieftess,"Dagur said. Y/N smiled. She hugged Viggo and Ryker goodnight as they headed to their house.
Once Y/N and Dagur got into their bed, Y/N said,"Dagur,not to scare you or anything, but I have a bad feeling." She sat up and showed him her arm. The Skrill marked was glowing red. Dagur stared at it and said,"It hasn't done that in years. Why now?" Y/N sighed and said,"It only did it when the Skrill was near by,but him and Melody died . I mean unless they escaped and I wasn't aware. I'm sorry Dagur. I didn't want you to be worried." Dagur hugged her. "Don't worry. I'm glad you told me. Just means we have to watch out. Now let's go to bed," Dagur said and kissed her.
The next morning,was calm. Everyone woke up and got things ready for the dinner. Viggo and Ryker went to meet Felman and Gunilla since they're related and they've never met each other before. Y/N was telling people in the village where to put stuff and what needed to be at the hall. Once in awhile,she looked at her arm,at the mark. It just shined bright red. What is your problem,Y/N thought as she stared at it. It took everything in her to not scratch it. She learned the hard way what happens if she does. It just gets worse and more red and somehow it'll shock her. "I said I wanted that over there! Not over here," Y/N jumped when she heard Dagur yell. It's been years since she heard him yell like that. Great. The more deranged Dagur is here,Y/N thought. She started to walk towards where Dagur was. She followed his yelling and screaming. Once she was where Dagur was,she was meant with a villager who said,"Control your husband,the chief! I made one miss!" They took off the opposite way. Y/N looked up and saw a wild eyed Dagur,with an axe held up in the air,screaming. "DAGUR OSWALDSON THE DERANGED! STOP," Y/N yelled and stepped a few feet in front of him. She held her hands on her hips and stared him down as his craziness stop the moment his name left her mouth. He stared widely at her. "What is your problem? Were you really going to kill someone because they placed a basket of bread in the wrong place," Y/N said. Dagur didn't know what to say. He placed his axe back on his back and said,"I'm sorry. I got out of hand." Y/N shake her head. "Only six more hours before dinner Dagur. Please help me figure out what meat to serve tonight," she said. She held out her hand for Dagur. He took her hand and they walked to the hall.
The dining went well. Viggo and Ryker got to know everyone better and got a warm welcome. Viggo and Ryker got to know Felman and Gunilla more as well. Y/N kept Dagur relaxed the rest of the night and kept what happened between her,him,and the villager who happily accept Dagur's apology. After the dinner, everyone went home and went to bed. Tomorrow was a new day for new adventures.