Chapter 8

The next morning, Y/N sat up and tried to get up. Echo helped. Y/N sat on Echo while walking out. It hurt to stand and walk. Y/N told Echo to go to Hiccup's hut. After knocking, Hiccup opened the door and smiled. "Hurts to walk,so I'm on Echo till I can walk with no pain," Y/N says and laughs. "Toothless looks upset with you," Y/N said. Hiccup laughed and said,"He doesn't want to help Dagur."
After having breakfast and talking with the others,everyone had something to do. You and Hiccup found Dagur and told him you had the perfect dragon. "Is it a Changewing? Oh! A Deathsong?," Dagur was trying to guess the whole time. Echo and Toothless looked like they would kill him. They stopped walking and Hiccup made a small sound. Dagur was jumping up and down. All of a sudden, a gronckle jumped out. Dagur had a questionable look. "Not the biggest but ok," he said and started walking towards it. "No," Y/N said worriedly. "Dagur stop," Hiccup said. Dagur ignored them and when close enough the gronckle started to get ready to fire. Toothless quickly pushed Dagur out of the way. "Thanks T," Dagur said and laughed. Toothless growled and went back to Hiccup. "You need to let him come to you. Stick out your hand. Look at him then close your eyes and look away," Hiccup said.
After awhile, Dagur and the gronckle got along and trusted each other. "Tomorrow you'll learn to fly," Y/N said. "Create a bond right now. Go ahead and head back Dagur. We'll be right behind you. Y/N, can we talk," Hiccup said. Dagur started and Hiccup and Y/N were a little behind to talk. "What's wrong Hiccup? Your my brother and I can tell something's wrong," Y/N said. Hiccup sighs and says,"Do you like Dagur?" Y/N is lost for words. I mean,aside from him trying to kill us,he seems ok,Y/N thought. "He's ok. He tried to kill us. Why ask," Y/N asked. "I heard you two singing that song," Hiccup said scratching his head. Y/N laughed and said,"When I was trapped,I sang that song. Viggo came up out of nowhere and started singing it too. We don't like each other,but we sang it together and played Maces and Talons." Hiccup's face turned red. You couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment. "How are you and Astrid," Y/N asked. "Ummm.....pretty good," Hiccup said. Finally, you guys reach the huts and went to have dinner. Echo got you to a seat before taking off and playing with Toothless. You guys were eating when there was crash. You all looked to the doorway. Heather walked in. Astrid jumped up and hugged her. "Dagur is here. So warning," Hiccup said. Heather wasn't happy about Dagur being here because of everything going on. Especially the fact,he questioned the attack that was being planned by Hiccup.
The next morning, Y/N sat up in bed and threw her legs over and sighed. Echo looked up and purred. "Be ready to catch me when I fall," Y/N said. Echo purred. Y/N stood and took a step. Then another and another. I'm limping a bit,but I can walk. Y/N smiled and Echo jumped. "Easy boy. I'm happy I can walk to,but I'm limping some," Y/N said and laughed. When you got downstairs in your hut,Hiccup ran in. He smiled and it faded. "Y/N. Great you can walk. Problem. Dagur is gone," Hiccup said. Echo growled. "You thinking what I'm thinking," Y/N said. Hiccup sighed and said,"Yup and Heather was right." Hiccup,Y/N and the gang hop on your dragons and head to were Viggo and his ships are. Since the plan was to attack them. Dagur took off on his own to do the attack.