Chapter 22

You'll need the pictures above later. I'll tell you guys when.
*Y/N POV*
After a month or so,we finally had Berk rebuilt and the ice gone. Dagur had gone to Berserker Island by himself a week ago to check up on Heather and the Island. Today,he's supposed to come back and tomorrow both of us head to Berserker Island.
I headed downstairs to feed Melody,Star,Blu,Thunder,and Cherry. The babies are getting bigger and bigger every day. They are almost the same size as Melody. They do whatever they want now and leave Melody alone unless to say hello. They all sleep in different areas of the house. But there's always one of them that loves to cause trouble and Mr.Thunder is the one. But he's learning when and when not to cause trouble.
Melody purred when she saw me and the others jumped up and looked at me. Sooooo weird to have 10 pairs of yellow eyes piercing at me. "Here's your guy's breakfast," I said and threw four fishes at each of them. Like always, once I was out the door, all five of them followed me out. "Ok. Melody you're with me and you four please for Thor's sake be careful and no trouble. Thunder," I said. They roared and took off. Melody looked at me sadly. "I know mama. You miss when they were eggs and did nothing," I said. Melody narrowed her eyes and let out a small laugh and hiss. "Come on Melody," I said. I got on her and then Hiccup and Toothless landed next to us. "Hey Hiccup. What is it," I said. He looked tired especially with being chief. "There is supposed to be some weird Viking guy visiting. I need you,please to show him around Berk," Hiccup said. "What's his purpose and why can't mom do it," I said. Hiccup sighed,"I honestly don't know. Be careful and mom is looking for dragons and any danger." Him and Toothless took off. Thanks brother for leaving me with a stranger. Me and Melody flew to the docks and waited.
After a few minutes,a ship with a single sword symbol on its flags appeared in view. Melody hissed. "Easy girl. I know. But be easy," I said. Melody looked at me and rolled her eyes. Excuse me?! A man jumped off the ship after he docked it. "Well,hello there. I'm Shane Barland Galbreth. I'm from Fisher Island. Who might you be," Shane said. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. You're about to get hit. "I'm Y/N Haddock. Sister of the chief,Hiccup Haddock the third. Daughter of Stoick the Vast,"I said. "And currently dating me. Dagur the Deranged." I turned and saw Dagur. "Dagur this is Shane Galbreth," I said and kissed his cheek. Dagur's triple strike hissed and Melody hissed back. "You guys have dragons here? That's odd. On Fisher Island we kill them," Shane said. The dragons eyes widen and both got defensive. "Easy guys. Easy," I said. They narrowed their eyes at Shane. "We'll show you around," I said.
Once we got to the hall, I said,"This is the Great Hall. The chief will meet you here. I'll wait till he shows. So what do you think of Berk," I asked. "Interesting. Again,never thought I'd see dragons and Vikings together. How did you get a Skrill," Shane said. "Well,I stayed in a cave not realizing that there was a nest in the back. More or less a Skrill nest. So,she saw me. I ran. We got comfortable with each other and now we're here with her babies," I said. His face was pale. "There's baby skrill's here," he said. I laughed. "Not really. They all are pretty much fully grown,but sweet," I said. As if on the dot, Cherry,Blu,Star,and Thunder landed. "This is Blu,Star,Thunder,and Cherry," I said. They roared and stayed close to me and Melody. Finally,Hiccup and Toothless arrived. I ran to him and hugged him. "Shane Barland Galbreth. From Fisher Island. Still kills dragons. Have fun," I whispered to him. "I'm off to Berserker Island. See you in a week have fun. I'll have the Skills," I said. Me and Dagur walked away with our dragons to go pack.
*Y/N and Dagur POV*
Dagur and Y/N were heading to Berserker Island,but Dagur seemed mad. "Hey mister. You ok," Y/N asked as she flew backwards towards Dagur. "Nothing. Just thinking," Dagur said with a small smile and flew ahead. Y/N stayed back and sighed. Melody and the others started to growl softly. "What's wrong guys," Y/N said. Something's wrong,Y/N thought. All of a sudden a giant net was shot at Y/N and the Skrills. "Dagur!," Y/N screamed. Dagur turned around and saw that Y/N and the Skrills were in the water in a net. "Y/N! Hold on," he screamed. As he flew down,he looked at the flags. It was the same symbol as the one on Shane's flag. I knew something was wrong with that guy,Dagur thought. The men on the ship were yelling,"Keep the Skrills in the water! Get the rider!" Melody had wrapped Y/N with her tail to keep her close and protect her while making sure she could breathe in air. "That dragon of hers isn't going to let us get her," one of the men yelled. "And? You know what to do," a familiar voice said. The men opened the net, and threw a rope around Y/N and tugged her out of Melody's grip. Melody roared and let out a soft cry. The men tied the extra rope around and around Y/N,so she couldn't leave. Dagur landed and started fighting some of the men with his dragon,but there were too many and they had darts for dragons. A man shot one at Dagur's triple strike and he was out like a light. Men tied up Dagur like they did Y/N. "Hello Y/N. You still look wonderful," Shane said as he walked up to her. "What do you want? Left Berk so soon," Y/N said. Shane laughed. "Oh there's a story. I'm king of Fisher Island and they need a queen. I remembered Stoick having a daughter. I went to talk to Stoick,but heard that he died and his son,Hiccup is chief. The point is, I went to Berk to ask for your hand,but then this man came in and announced that he was your boyfriend," he said as he pointed to Dagur. "So now that I have both of you, I'm forcing you to be my queen and I might kill Dagur,but that's your call. Be my queen he lives and leaves with all dragons here or they all die," Shane said. "Y/N don't," Dagur said just as his mouth was covered with a cloth.
Y/N agreed to save Dagur and the dragons. Y/N was torn into a cell and Dagur was as well as the dragons. "By the way,we untied you so you could put this dress on," Shane said. (The dress above.) Shane threw a green/black dress to Y/N. After he left and Dagur kindly turned around,Y/N changed into it. Once Dagur turned and saw, he said,"You look absolutely stunning in that Y/N." There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "Thanks,but hey love I have a plan," Y/N said. She grabbed her sword and smashed it against the cells bars. "Shit for metal bars," Y/N said. Her sword went right threw. She freed Dagur and the dragons. Dagur grabbed Y/N and kissed her. "Let's go," Dagur said. The dragons already set the ships on fire and we're ready to escape. Dagur and Y/N jumped on their dragons and took. "One I'll make you my queen Y/N Haddock! One day," Shane yelled. The Skrills roared and Dagur's dragon roared. "Just glad we can head to Berserker Island on schedule even with a small delay," Y/N said. Once they arrived,Heather was waiting. "Y/N! So glad to see you and wow. You look great in that dress," Heather said and hugged. "Thanks,but we have a giant story to tell you. Also,involving where this dress came from. First,terror mail to Hiccup,"Y/N said. After that terror mail was sent,Heather said,"Ok explain."