Chapter 39

Today was the day of the meeting. Y/N just finished throwing on the blue cover of her chieftess outfit she arrived in and connected the chain to the other end. She picked up her head piece and placed it on. She went downstairs to her living room to hear the door knock. She opened it and saw Hiccup and Astrid. "Hey Y/N. You ready," Hiccup said. "Yeah. I'm ready," Y/N said. They started walking to the new great hall on New Berk. Once there, Astrid sat to the right of Hiccup,Valka sat to the left of him. Y/N sat next to Valka. Gobber and Eret sat at the other end of the table.
The meeting was just about how to make New Berk better. No one brought nothing up about the dragons return. Hiccup didn't say anything. After the meeting,Hiccup went to talk with some of the people. Y/N just stood behind the table and sighed. "Seems like you're tired," a voice next to Y/N said. She turned and saw Eret. "Hi Eret. Great to see you again," Y/N said and hugged him. He returned it. "So,why did Hiccup want you at this meeting," Eret said. Y/N just shrugged and said,"I just think he wanted to talk which we did yesterday,but I don't know why he didn't just asked me to come talk."
"He worries about you still Y/N. He's afraid you'll never talk to him again," Eret said. "But he's my brother. My best friend. The chief of New Berk. Our home why-," she got cut off by Astrid who was hearing everything. "He wants his sister to stay awhile,so you two can still have that connection you had as kids," Astrid said. Y/N turned and looked at her.
"Really? Oh Hiccup," Y/N sighed and sat down. She placed her head in her hands. Eret said,"I have to go scout." "Astrid. I might stay longer. For the sake of Hiccup,"Y/N said standing up. Astrid said,"That's a great idea. If you want I can send a terror mail to Dagur for you while you tell Hiccup." Y/N said,"Please and thank you Astrid."
Y/N went looking for Hiccup because he was no longer in the great hall. Once she exited,she saw Toothless and the Light Fury with the nightlights. "Hey Toothless. Where's Hiccup," Y/N said. Toothless just tilted his head and purred. Not knowing where he was. Y/N walked to his house and knocked.
"Hiccup," Y/N yelled. She opened the door and walked in. "Hiccup? Are you here," Y/N said softly. She headed upstairs to his room. She knocked on the door. "Hiccup," Y/N whispered. He was sitting at his desk. His head in his hands. "Hiccup," Y/N said. Hiccup jumped. He sighed and stood up. "Hey Y/N. You leaving already," Hiccup said. "Actually,no. I'm staying for a little bit longer. You know maybe we can do stuff when your not busy," Y/N said. Hiccup lite up with joy and said,"Really? That's great!" He hugged her and she hugged back. They walked downstairs and sat down in chairs around his table. "So, how's Felman and Gunilla," Hiccup asked. "Great. Felman and Bones are gone half the time like you were. Gunilla and Jay are always practicing anything that involves battle like Astrid did. Both can draw like us. I don't know. Just don't see them often," Y/N said. "Where does Felman go," Hiccup asked. "He goes to different islands and does whatever I guess,"Y/N say.
She heard a soft roar. It was Even and it was getting dark. "I guess Even is ready to head to the house and fall asleep,"Y/N said and laughed. Hiccup walked her out and was also greeted by Toothless there. The light fury saw Y/N and walked up to her. She rubbed her head against her and walked to Toothless. "I'll see you in the morning Hiccup,"Y/N said as she got on top of Even. "Thank you," Hiccup said. "For what," Y/N asked. "For staying awhile longer,"Hiccup said. She smiled at him and took off to her house.
The next morning,Y/N heard a knock at her door. The sun wasn't up yet. "Coming," Y/N mumbled as she tried to hurry down the stairs. Once she open the door,it was Hiccup. "Hey. What's wrong," Y/N said and yawned. Hiccup smiled and said,"Let's go for a flight." Y/N smiled. She quickly ran up stairs and got ready. Hiccup had already had Toothless and Even saddled up and ready. Y/N hopped on Even while he got on Toothless. "Where we heading," Y/N asked. "Somewhere," Hiccup said. Toothless took off and Even followed suit. After awhile,they landed on an island. "Melody Island? Why are we here," Y/N asked. She got off Even and Hiccup got off Toothless. "I want to show you something," Hiccup said with a smile.
They started walking and the dragons followed. After awhile,they arrived in a big opening. Hiccup then whilst. "Why did you whilst," Y/N asked as she sat down on the ground. "You'll see," Hiccup said. All of a sudden, a Deathsong landed in front of them. "Ummm.....Hiccup," Y/N said. The Deathsong looked at Y/N and played a melody back. "Garff! Hey you," Y/N said. Garff rubbed his head against her. Garff looked towards Even and went to say hi. "This is great Hiccup. Seeing old dragon friends," Y/N said. Hiccup smiled and said,"It's great. Let's head back before it gets dark." Y/N and Hiccup said bye to Garff and headed back to New Berk.