Chapter 19

Also, another A/N: I'm in the process of moving,so with my job and moving,updates might be a tiny bit slow. Sorry :/
The next morning,Y/N was awoken by a knock on the door. She groaned and said,"Come in." It was Hiccup. He was wearing is flight suit and armor. "Hey Y/N. You want to go for a flight on Toothless like we did when I first found him,"Hiccup said with a smile. Y/N shot up and said,"Yes. Let me change." After she was done, both her and Hiccup bolted out the door. Toothless was waiting and jumped with excitement when he saw Y/N. "Hey Toothless. I know. It's been a while,Y/N said. Hiccup hopped on Toothless and helped Y/N on. "Ready?" "Ready." Once Hiccup told Toothless to go,he took off into the sky.
They flew above open waters,going under and around thunder drums and other wild ocean dragons and their wings. Toothless flew higher and Hiccup said,"Ok bud. Let's give this another try. What ya think?" Toothless groaned. "Oh come on," Hiccup said and he made were Toothless glided on his own. "Hiccup," Y/N said worriedly. "I'll be fine," Hiccup said. He slide off Toothless and Toothless followed. Hiccup screamed in joy. "This is amazing," Hiccup said. Y/N laughed and then stopped. She saw giant rocks coming. She screamed,"Hiccup! Rocks!" Hiccup looked up. "No Longer amazing! Toothless," He screamed. Toothless and Y/N caught up and grabbed Hiccup. Toothless fired at one of the rocks so they wouldn't hit it. All three crashed onto an island. Y/N was thrown off Toothless when they hit,Hiccup rolled out from under Toothless's wings,and jumped up. Toothless watched the rock fall. "Y/N?! You ok," Hiccup asked. Y/N groaned and rolled onto her back. "I'm ok. Just a few scratches. Maybe a buries," she said. "So bud what should we call this island," Hiccup said. Toothless licked his underarm. " Itchy Armpit it is,"Hiccup said. Toothless then jumped over to Y/N and looked at her with a toothless smile. "Love you too Toothless. Get Hiccup," she said.
Hiccup looked and Toothless ran to him and started to playfully attack him. "Viking and dragon enemies again! It's ugly! Owwwww," Hiccup said as Toothless laid his head on him. Then Toothless started licking Hiccup. Y/N got up and laughed. "You know that doesn't wash out bud," Hiccup said and threw some silva at Toothless who then wrapped it off. Y/N was laughing when Hiccup said,"Does my sister want a hug?" Y/N froze and looked at Hiccup in horror. "Don't," before she could finish Hiccup had her in a death grip hug. "Ewwwww! Hiccup," she screamed. Hiccup let go and laughed. "So what's wrong? There's always a reason for a flight," Y/N said and sat on the ground. Hiccup sat down as well and sighed. "Just dad again. Talking about how it's almost time-," Y/N cut him off. "Oh my gods! He wants you to be chief already?! Hiccup that's amazing," Y/N said. "No Y/N. I'm not ready. I can't do what he does," Hiccup said. They heard wings and saw Astrid land with Stormfly. "Hey you two. What's going on," Astrid asked. Y/N got and said,"Are father wants Hiccup to be chief,but he isn't too happy about it. Talk to him."
After they talked,Y/N said,"Guys. Look." There was smoke in the distance. Hiccup and Y/N got on Toothless and Astrid got on Stormfly and they flew out. "Wow,"Y/N said. The forest was smoking. "Guys," Astrid said. There was a giant ice piece in the water. "What happened," Hiccup said. "Hiccup! Look out," Astrid said. Toothless flew up and a net hit Stormfly and Astrid and Stormfly hit the deck. "Watch the tail," a man yelled. Hiccup got off Toothless and lite inferno. All the guys looked in awe. Hiccup let zippleback gas go and lite it. "Is that a night fury? Thought they all were dead. Drago Bludvist doesn't have one of those in his dragon army," the man said. "Who are you? Who's this Drago person with a dragon army," Hiccup said. "My bad. Where's my manners. I'm Eret son of Eret. Finest dragon trapper," Eret said. "I'm Hiccup and this is my sister and Toothless. He says we're leaving. Now," Hiccup said. They started to shot arrows and nets,but they dodged them,got Stormfly and Astrid and took off.
Once back on Berk,Hiccup jumped off Toothless to find his dad. "Dad we need to talk," Hiccup said. Stoick was happy and excited. "So you've come to a discussion about what we talked about? Great! First things first," Stoick said. As Hiccup tried to talked to their father,Y/N went to find Melody and the babies. "Hey you," Dagur said coming up behind her. "Hey. Have you seen Melody and the babies," Y/N said and kissed Dagur. "I saw Melody flying with them. Don't know where to," Dagur said. Just then,Melody flew over with her babies and landed near them. Melody purred and nuzzled her head into Y/N while the babies played. "Hey girl." Then Stoick yelled for everyone to be ready for battle and lock up the dragons. "I have to go tell Heather. I promise to be safe,"Dagur said and Kissed Y/N. "Be safe," Y/N Said. Dagur laughed and said,"I'm always safe." Then took off. Y/N ran to find Hiccup.
Once Y/N found Hiccup,he said,"I have a crazy idea." Hiccup got on Toothless and flew out the door before it closed. Y/N with Melody and the babies flew threw it with Astrid following. "Those kids," Stoick said.
*Hiccup,Y/N,and Astrid POV*
Y/N and Astrid were following Hiccup. Not knowing his plan. Hiccup landed and said,"Not here to fight. Three of the greatest rides and their dragons." Y/N and Astrid looked confused. Hiccup started to go under deck were prisoners were kept and motion for Y/N and Astrid to follow. They did. Hiccup then gave up inferno saying,"No armed prisoners." "The dragons are friendly," Hiccup said then the men pointed swords and crossbows at them. "Expect if you do that then they aren't too friendly." Then out of nowhere, the rest of the gang shows up. Along with Stoick and Gobber. "Hiccup and Y/N! What were you thinking," Stoick said. "I was trying to stop Hiccup," Y/N said. "Dad,maybe if I try to talk with Drago-," Hiccup started then Stoick stopped him. "He can't be reasoned with. He is a dragon killer," Stoick sighed and explained what happened years ago. "I was the only to live," Stoick finished.
They all flew off,but Hiccup went another direction. As always,Y/N followed. When she was side by side with Toothless,Toothless smiled. Then Hiccup screamed in frustration. Toothless purred and Melody roared and the babies roared. "He doesn't understand," Hiccup said. "Hiccup I'm sorry," Y/N said. Both dragons started growling. Hiccup and Y/N both ready for what was near watched. "Look," Y/N whispered. Hiccup looked to his right and saw someone wearing a mask,holding a staff,riding a giant dragon. The person disappeared into the clouds. After a few seconds,they appeared in front of Hiccup and Y/N. Toothless and Melody both roared and flew in place. All riders and dragons staring into each other's eyes. Out of nowhere,two dragons grab Y/N and Hiccup. They both scream. "No! My dragon can't fly on his own! He'll drown! Toothless," Hiccup screamed. Melody natural flew to save Toothless,but both hit the water.