Chapter 53

*I AM SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES!!! I've had 2 family members have surgery for health issue reasons and I GOT MARRIED and now I'M MOVING TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT STATE SOON! And I've had health issues of my own,so I AM SORRY!!!*
Once Y/N and Dagur had arrived to New Berk,there was fire here and there,but there was no sign of anyone being there. Once they docked,they got battle ready as they made their way around the island.
"It's like everyone got up and left," Dagur said. "No. Hiccup wouldn't do that. They're hiding," Y/N said. "Maybe you can help us find them then," Johann said from behind them. Y/N and Dagur spun on their heels and had their swords ready. "What do you want Johann," Y/N said. "I want to know where the Hidden World is," Johann said. Y/N laughed. "Really? No Johann. This is where we fight and win and protect that," Y/N said. Viggo and Ryker appeared next to Johann. "There's three of us and two of you," Johann said and laughed. "No Johann. There's three of you and hundreds of us," Hiccup spoke up. Y/N and Dagur turned behind them and saw Hiccup,Astrid,and all of New Berk ready to fight. Y/N smiled. Johann sighed in anger and said,"We'll be back and be stronger than ever!" Y/N started to run,but Hiccup and Dagur both grabbed her. "You'll get your shot. We all will," Hiccup said. Y/N sighed and said,"Let's go Dagur."
Y/N walked away while Dagur and Hiccup stood there watching. "She blames herself for everything," Hiccup said. "She does,but that's why I'm here. I help her with that. I'll see you later Hiccup," Dagur said and ran to meet up with Y/N. Y/N was making sure things were packed on the ship and sat down. Dagur jumped onto the ship and walked over to Y/N. He wrapped his arms around her and said,"It wasn't your fault. It's ok." Y/N sighed and said,"Let's go." Dagur stood up and sighed.
After a long while, they finally arrived to Berserker Island. Everyone greeted them. Dagur warned them about what has happened and has search parties in the morning,afternoon, and night. Y/N went to their house while Dagur was getting the first search party ready. She unpacked everything that belonged downstairs then carried the spare clothes upstairs to the room. After the clothes were put away, she sat on the bed. What's even real anymore,Y/N thought. Y/N got ready for bed.
As Y/N started to lay down,Dagur just got back and was coming up stairs. Once Dagur opened the door,Y/N said,"Hope things are working out." "Yes Y/N. They certainly are," a voice said. Y/N jumped up and quickly turned a lantern on to show the person's face. It was Viggo and Ryker. "How...Dag...," Y/N was going to scream for Dagur,but Ryker run forward and covered her mouth."Now now Y/N. You know that's not how we do things,"Viggo said. Ryker tied a cloth around her mouth and tied her hands and feet up. Ryker carried her out and onto their ship.
Johann tied her to a chair once she was there. Johann removed the cloth from her mouth and said,"You'll lead us to the Hidden World or else." Y/N laughed and said,"Or else what?" Johann pulled out a dagger and jabbed it into her left thigh. She screamed in pain. "Worst will come if you don't take us to the Hidden World," Johann said. Viggo and Ryker stared in shocked. "Maybe that's too far," Ryker said. "Agreed," Viggo said.
*Dagur's POV*
I just helped finished the search parties switch out. I started to head back home to rest. It was a long day and I just wanted to be home with my wife. I walked inside and yelled,"Y/N! I'm home!" She didn't respond. She must be in bed,I Thought. I walked upstairs to our room. I opened the door and she wasn't there. "Y/N? Where are you," I asked around the room. Her sword and clothes were still her,but her side of the bed has been messed with. She was here...she's gone, I thought. I grabbed my gear and yelled her name out. "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!" I ran out the door and yelled,"Y/N IS MISSING! THEY GOT ONTO OUR ISLAND AND TOOK HER! SEARCH EVERYWHERE!" Everyone started running and looking and grabbing stuff. I sent a letter to Hiccup to warn him and tell him that,once more,I've let his sister be kidnapped and that I started to think I'm an unsuitable husband for her since I couldn't protect her correctly apparently. I decided that I should go and ask for help from the people of Rogue Island. Hopefully, Jordan and Winter will be willing to help. I started to gather things and throw them on to a ship. "Dagur,be careful," Heather said. "I will sister. Always am. Watch the island,"I said. I gave her a hug and sailed towards Rogue Island.
After a few days, I arrived. I docked my ship and jumped onto the dock. "Excuse me. I'm Dagur the Deranged,Chief of Berserker Island. I'm here to ask a few questions to the Chief and Chieftess," I asked a man on the docks. "They're in the hall. The big building. Can't miss it," the man said. I started up the stairs and looked for the hall. Once I found it, I entered. At a big table,sat two people in attire that was made for the chief and chieftess. "Hello Chief Jordan and Chieftess Winter. I'm Dagur the Deranged. Chief of Berserker island. You might have met my wife,Y/N," I said. Winter had a smile and wide eyes. "Oh yes! She's amazing and so kind. I miss her! How is she," Winter asked. "She was supposed to write us and tell us if she made it home," Jordan said. "Well,she made it home,but we got attacked and she got kidnapped," I said. Without hesitation, Jordan and Winter both stood up. I explained further as to what happened.
"So,I'm here to ask if you'll help me go look for her for a few days is all," I said. "I'll go with you. Winter and the others can protect our island," Jordan said. "Thank you both," I said. I went and helped Jordan pack his things and took them to my ship. As we headed to the docks, Jordan said bye to his wife,Winter before he came down to the docks. "Ready," I asked. "Ready," Jordan said. So, then we sailed and went looking for my wife,Y/N.