Chapter 7

Once everyone landed on Dragon's Edge,Stoick ran to Hiccup. "Where's Y/N," he asked. Hiccup looked down and then behind. Moving him and Toothless,so Stoick saw Dagur on Echo holding Y/N. Stoick ran over to Dagur,grabbed Y/N, and took her to her hut. "Hiccup,I'm sorry," Dagur said. Hiccup looked at him and said,"Why? You saved her in a way. You're betrayed Viggo and Ryker to come with us," Hiccup said. Dagur got off Echo. "Do you think you can help me get a dragon of my own brother," Dagur asked. "Yes," Hiccup said.
Hiccup,Dagur, and the gang walked up to Y/N's hut. Stoick was in there still. One by one, everyone went in to see her. Dagur was the last one. When he walked in and sat opposite of Stoick,Stoick said,"I know we've had our differences,but thank you." Both of them looked at you. They got the wound closed and medicine to help it. Dagur stayed when Stoick left the hut. Stoick looked at Hiccup and said,"Let me know when she's awake. It's no ones fault for this." Stoick went back to Berk. Astrid kissed Hiccup's cheek. "She'll be fine tomorrow," Astrid said. They all went to bed.
When Y/N woke,she looked to the side and saw Dagur sleeping in a chair in the corner. She tried to sit up,but she stopped when felt pain shoot up her left side. She payed back down and closed her eyes.
Hiccup came in and Y/N opened her eyes again. She smiled at him. "I'm still better than you," Y/N said. They laughed. Dagur woke up when you guys laughed. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. This is my fault," Hiccup said coming to her and gently hugged her. "I'll let dad know," Hiccup said and left. Dagur got up and made his way to Y/N. "I'm sorry. I did this. I didn't think-," Dagur was cut off by Y/N. "Dagur. It's fine. I'll probably be up tomorrow," Y/N said. Too focused on talking, Y/N didn't realized that Dagur had his hand on top of hers. Dagur then started singing.
I'll swim and sail on savage seas with never a fear of drowning and gladly ride the waves of life if you would marry me. No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart. And love...
Y/N was silent for a minute. Dagur was going to leave till Y/N started singing back.
And love me for eternity. My dearest one,my darling dear your mighty words astound me. But I've no need for mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me.
But I would bring you rings of gold I'd even sing you poetry and I would keep you from all harm if you would stay beside me. I only want you near me.
Without another word,Dagur kissed Y/N's head and left. Few moments later, Hiccup,Stoick and everyone else came in. Stoick and Hiccup looked more relived than everyone else. After everyone said hello and talked, Stoick and Hiccup remained. Stoick held Y/N's hand and said,"I have to go back to Berk. Rest and visit when you can." Stoick left. "Hiccup. You-," Y/N was cut off. "Y/N I'm so sorry. I did this," Hiccup said walking over. Y/N rolled her eyes. "It's my fault. I took off ahead. If it wasn't me, it'd be you or Astrid. I love you too much and Astrid? My best friend and future sister in law," Y/N said laughing. Hiccup laughed. "Try to get up tomorrow. Echo might kill Dagur and Dagur wants to learn to ride a dragon and you're helping," Hiccup said.