Chapter 25

Hiccup had shown Y/N that he had made armor for everyone out of their dragon's dragon scales and did the same for her from Melody. After,they went to bed. Melody and Arrow slept where Melody did,but curled up in a giant ball together. There was a knock on Y/N's bedroom room door. "Come in," she said. The door open and it was Hiccup. "Hey. You wanna join in a raid to save dragons," Hiccup said. Y/N jumped up with a smile. She already had her new armor on and said,"Ready. Are you?" Hiccup laughed and said,"You never seem to stop amazing me. Come on. Arrow can come too." Melody and Arrow were already up and ready.
Hiccup,Y/N,and the gang flew and carefully landed on a ship that had dozens of dragons on it. Valka and Cloudjumper came,but they watched. Hiccup and Toothless went first. The man started screaming. "Demon! Demon!" Hiccup tried to hush him and tell him,but the guy was in complete panic mood. Then Snotlout and Hookfang popped out of nowhere. The guy started screaming again. "Another demon! They're everywhere!" "No. That's just a nitwit(not sure how to spell. Sorry) who forgot to fireproof his butt," Hiccup said. The twins popped in next. The guy ran to ring the bell,but Astrid dropped in and knocked him out. "I had him where I wanted him Astrid," Hiccup said. Y/N landed next to him with Melody and Arrow. Y/N laughed and said,"Astrid saved us." Astrid laughed and said,"Now he's where I want him. Let's save dragons." Everyone went around opening cages. Y/N,Melody, and Arrow fought the other guys on the ship while others opened cages.
After awhile,Hiccup said,"Time to go!" Y/N whilst for Melody and Arrow. Arrow grabbed Y/N by the arms and dropped her onto Melody's back. "Toothless! Bud,time to go," Hiccup said. Toothless came jumping over and out of the crowd of anger dragon trappers and took off. Once back at Berk, Y/N jumped off Melody and removed her helmet. Dagur ran up and hugged her. "Surprise. Thought I'd come by for a visit," he said and kissed her. Y/N smiled from ear to ear. "A surprise it is. Heather here or she at Berserker Island," she said. "At the island. She watches it," Dagur said. Dagur smiled. "Your E/C eyes get more and more beautiful every day," he said. Y/N laughed and said,"They're tired."
Everyone headed to the hall to eat. Dagur and Hiccup sat next to each other while Astrid and Y/N sat next to each other. In the middle of eating,Gobber placed himself between Hiccup and Astrid. Separating Hiccup and Dagur to his right and Astrid and Y/N to his left. "Maybe it's time to set dragon saving aside for a minute and all four of ya get married," Gobber said throwing his arms around all of you and crushing you guys. Everyone at table froze and Ruffnut said,"Eww. The M word." "Y/N can be queen of Berserker Island finally and Hiccup and Astrid have been together long enough for it to be true," Gobber said. He got up and left. Eret cleared his and throat and Hiccup looked up. "Eret. Son of Eret. What's the news," Hiccup said. "A few ships spotted,but nothing more," Eret said.
Hiccup and Y/N flew to a small edge that looked over Berk. Melody,Arrow, and Toothless laid down in the shade. "Maybe his right. Gobber. We're going to pick a fight we can't win one day," Y/N said. "We always figure out a way to win and save the dragons. Don't say that," Hiccup said.
*Grimmel's POV*
"The dragons we had we taken from us. The chief of Berk and his riders took them."
I laughed. "Stoick boy? You let a group of riders take your dragons? Unfortunate," I said. "They left your favorite though." I looked and said,"The night fury. Why I wonder."
"The chief,Hiccup has a night fury though. Seems like one slipped through your fingers Grimmel." I froze. Another night fury? I'll kill it. "We have bait if you're willing to capture the night fury." "I'll get that dragon," I said.
*Everyone's POV*
Hiccup and Y/N were talking,when Astrid and Dagur flew up and landed. "So this is where you two go to get away from everyone,"Astrid said. They talked and Astrid said,"Gobber has a point." Hiccup said,"The marrying part?" "Oh no. None of us are ready for that." Dagur and Hiccup both said,"Yeah. Right." Toothless jumped up and ran into the forest. "Hey bud! Oh don't," Hiccup said. They started to softly follow Toothless and hid behind trees and Toothless was in an opening. When they looked,they couldn't believe what they saw. Another night fury. White as snow and eyes blue as ever. "Another night fury," Hiccup whisper. "Not really," Y/N said. "More of a light fury," Astrid said. Everyone agreed. Toothless and the light fury started to walk in circles. Growling and purring at each other. Then the light fury spotted them and fired. They screamed and ducked to the ground. "Wow," Hiccup said and looked at her. She was about to fire again,when Astrid said,"Hiccup!" And pushed him to the ground. She took off and Toothless ran and jumped onto a tree and watched her fly away. He purred sadly. "You guys ok," Dagur asked. "Yeah. But a light fury? Hiccup this is amazing," Y/N said. Hiccup knew he had to find the light fury. "This changes everything," Hiccup said.