Chapter 14

Y/N woke up to Echo purring and looking at her. "Imagine if Hiccup found out about what happened last night," Y/N said while staring at the ceiling. "If I find out what," Hiccup said. Y/N screamed and fell out of her bed. "Ouch," Y/N said and rubbed her back. Hiccup and Echo laughed. "What's wrong Y/N," Viggo yelled as he ran into her room. Him and Hiccup stared at each other. "Morning Viggo. Hiccup just scared me. Thank you though," Y/N said. Viggo nodded and headed back to the spare room. Y/N got up and made her way to her desk where Hiccup stood. "Why are you in here anyway," Y/N asked. "Looking for the drawing of that idea you had about my fly suit," Hiccup asked. "You have drawings of everything here. Hey who's this," Hiccup laughed and asked. Hiccup picked up a drawing of a beautiful woman. Y/N looked at it and said,"Mom. I asked dad one day what she looked like and described her in the smallest details. I drew that after. I showed him and he cried. Said it looks exactly like her." Hiccup went silent and carefully placed it back down. "Look under the drawings of you guys. Should be there. I'm going to feed Echo," Y/N said. Echo roared and jumped excitedly. "Y/N," Hiccup started. "Yeah?" Hiccup looked down. "Never mind." Hiccup and Y/N smiled at each other and she left.
After feeding Echo,Y/N was about to go for a flight to Berk to see her dad when someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Viggo. Her face turned red and she smiled. "Hi Viggo. What can I help you with," Y/N said. "I was wondering if I could join you on your flight? If not, that's fine," Viggo said. "Umm...I'm going to see my father. So, unless you have a death wish then I'm sorry I can't take you," Y/N said. Viggo and walked towards her. He kissed her cheek aging and said,"Be careful." Y/N's face was red and Echo hit her legs with his tail saying it was time to go. Y/N got on Echo and flew to Berk. When Viggo turned around, he was face to face with Hiccup behind him. Hiccup's eyes were narrowed and his face was red. Viggo knew Hiccup saw what he did. "Hiccup,please understand I don't-,"Hiccup cut off Viggo. "You kissed my sister,"Hiccup yelled. As of by magic,Y/N landed on the deck, saying,"I forgot my bag." She looked and saw Hiccup angry and glaring at Viggo. "He kissed you," Hiccup yelled. Thor help me. Y/N thought. "Hiccup-," Y/N didn't finish because Hiccup spoke. "Y/N,I'll send a terror Mail to dad. You and me are talking. My hut now. Viggo just go back to the spare room," Hiccup said. Echo looked at Y/N with sad eyes and followed.
Once at Hiccup's hut, they entered,but Echo stayed outside and waited by the door.
"What's going on," Hiccup snapped. I don't know. Y/N thought. She couldn't speak. She was afraid to say anything. "I don't know. I-," Hiccup cut in. "You can't love someone-," and that did it. Y/N snapped and cut him off. Realized that why the reason behind this conversation. " I can protect myself and make my own decisions Hiccup. Stop protecting me," She snapped and marched out. Hiccup yelled,"Y/N! Wait!" Y/N was out the door and flying away on Echo. Great...did it again Hiccup. Hiccup thought. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Hopefully,she'll be back in the morning. Astrid walked up to Hiccup. "What happened?," asked Astrid. Hiccup sighed and said,"I saw Viggo kiss her cheek. I snapped at her then she snapped back and left." Astrid said nothing. Kissed Hiccup and left. Hiccup went to his hut and went to bed.
*Y/N POV*
I can take care of myself! Love and Like whatever and whoever I want! Sometimes......UGH HICCUP! I'm so angry and mad at Hiccup. I screamed and cried. I always have hated fighting with Hiccup. Echo purred and let out a low growl. "I know Echo," I said. We landed on an island. "Oh well. It's Melody island," I shrugged. Echo purred. Echo laid down and I used his side as a pillow. He wrapped his tail under me and his wing over me. "Goodnight boy. We'll head back tomorrow," I said. Echo purred back.