Chapter 43

The next morning,Berserker island was under attack. Y/N and Dagur jumped up and put on their armor. "I'm going to gather others and take ships out. I want you to stand on land,on foot and fight. Fire the catapults and arrows," Dagur said to Y/N. She nodded. As they rushed down stairs,Dagur kissed Y/N. "I love you and I'll see you later my love," Dagur said. They both ran out the door and took off to different directions. Y/N already ran into dragon hunters and started fighting. "We don't have dragons anymore," Y/N yelled over swords clashing together. She was fighting three. But two only were clashing swords with her. "Remember. Viggo wants her alive and taken to him," the dragon hunter said to the others. Without realizing,three more dragon hunters appeared behind her. Y/N went to swing her sword when someone grabbed her hand and twisted it the opposite direction. Y/N screamed in pain. She dropped her sword and turned her body towards the dragon hunter who grabbed her.
"We told you we would meet again," Ryker said. Ryker was the one who grabbed her hand. "Viggo is going to make sure you'll never forget," Ryker said. Ryker hit Y/N square in the face knocking her out. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulders and headed towards the ships.
Once Ryker was on the ship with Y/N,he tied her to a chair in the quarters where Viggo was waiting. "What happen to her," Viggo asked. "She got to be a pain,so I knocked her out," Ryker said. Viggo stood up and dumped cold water on her. Y/N opened her eyes wide and shakes her head. "Viggo? Really," Y/N said. Viggo laughed and said,"Remember my promise Y/N? How I said once we saw each other again,I'd make sure others know who you ran into. Make sure you remember." Viggo picked up and a hot poker from a tiny controlled fire. The poker had the dragon hunters symbol. "Ryker," Viggo said. Ryker quickly threw a cloth between Y/N's teeth and pulled back to make sure she wouldn't make a sound. "This will only hurt a little," Viggo said. Viggo started walking towards Y/N left side to her arm. He quickly pressed it hard against her left arm. Y/N scream that was muffled. Viggo removed it after awhile. Y/N passed out from the pain.
Viggo poured water on it and wrapped it in a cloth that was soaked in medicine that would help it heal. "Take her back Ryker. We're done here. Now to New Berk," Viggo said. Ryker picked up Y/N and just left her laying on the dock,so Dagur would see her when he got back. Viggo and them left and Y/N started to come back to reality. "My arm hurts......oh yeah. Viggo FUCKING BURNED ME," Y/N said. She stood up and slowly walked to her house. What am I going to tell Dagur? Y/N thought. She was marked with the dragon hunters symbol. Right now it was covered for healing purposes. She got back to the house and headed to sit down on a chair. A few moments later, Dagur walked in. He looked a mess. "Hey you," Dagur said and kissed her cheek. He looked at her arm. "What happened," Dagur asked. Y/N looked away and looked at her arm. "I...I was fighting dragon hunters,then more appeared,one was Ryker,he knocked me out,took me to Viggo,he burned the dragon hunters symbol in my arm,left me on the docks,then I came here," Y/N said. Dagur was as red as his hair. Y/N knew he was going to explode,so she covered her ears. Dagur screamed and threw his sword into the near by wall. "Dagur," Y/N said. She got up and went to put her hand on Dagur's shoulder,but he pulled away. "Dagur. I'm ok," Y/N said. "They crossed a line this time," Dagur said. Y/N sighed and said,"Dagur please. Plus I have something to tell you anyway. Sit down." Dagur sat down and waited. Come on Y/N. You've done this twice,Y/N said. Y/N got in front of him and kneed in front of him. She grabbed his hands and sighed. "Dagur. I love you and Felman, and Gunilla. I'm pregnant again," Y/N said. Dagur stared at her blankly.
Hello beautiful people!!! So,updates will be on pause till Monday or Tuesday. I'm moving and won't have Wifi till Monday or Tuesday. So, enjoy this chapter!!!! Let me know when you want this to end.☺️