Lisa x Y/N - Library shenanigans ( ♡︎)

You buried your head into the Boar Princess Volume IV that was placed like a fort before you and munched violently on the apple you stole from Springvale .

As an adventurer you usually liked to wander into the wild but for some reason today , you were feeling unmotivated. So you decided to head to the library and read a book but now you were in an unavoidable situation.

You never noticed it before but you just saw about 10 knights walking in to the library , only to ogle at or talk to Lisa .

For god's sake she was your girlfriend . Everyone in Mondstat knew , but this was unacceptable. You glared at the slightly chubby knight that just walked in . He immediately noticed you and did a 180 and got out .

You sighed and chewed on your apple again . It would be quite the trouble if Lisa noticed you eating in the library so you ate it as fast as you can .

Lisa was humming a tune while cleaning the dusty book shelves downstairs.
" LISA ~ Im boreddddddd !"
You placed the Boar Princess away and headed downstairs to check up on her .
" If you're bored then , why don't you help me organize these books ?"
She gave you a tired look and continued cleaning.
" But im too busy upstairs."
You teasingly traced your finger on her back in a circular motion and sighed into her ear .
" Only if you gave me a bit of attention..."

Being clingy usually wasn't your thing , but you were jealous about how the knights got to see her everyday . While you only saw her thrice or twice a week due to your adventures.

" My ... looks like my little kitty needs attention." She placed the dusting feather down and wrapped her arms around you .

You continuously started to peck her lips until you heard the door open .
" Miss Lisa , i came to return a book ."

Lisa smiled as you unwillingly let her go .
You were seriously considering to work here as a fulltime librarian .

She immediately locked the door after the knight left and whispered. " It's closing time ."
Lisa cheekily grinned . " Which means it's play time for my kitty ~"

You let out a long sigh and slumped on a chair .
" Seriously, im going to ask Jean if i can work as a librarian here ."
Lisa chuckled lovingly and leaned over you to give you affection.

This might've gone too cheesy but oh well .
@Positive_xsese