Albedo x Y/N - Pervert alchemist keeps staring at my boobs

Dust particles floated peacefully, dancing in the spotlight of the sun . The mildly scorching ray just shy from your elbow .

Albedo sat near , focused on drawing a peculiar bird .
You on the other hand , had a job to decipher an ancient book .
The jaded papyrus sits between your index and thumb . Trapped in a loop of returning to the previous page and replaying the whole thing all over again .

" I don't think the page will be intact by the time we return it ."

" Yeah , like your eyebrows if you talk to me one more time ." You offhandedly replied , not even bothering to feel ashamed.

The Teyvat Alchemy Congress - T.A.C has been talking about the grand festival taking place by the end of this year, which will award one person as grand alchemist.

Both of you had been arguing on about winning the Grand Alchemist seat since the start of your cooperation between the nations.

" Get a check up at the church. Im only advising since you look a lot like a psychotic hilichurl that got run over by a horse ."
Albedo smirked proudly at his little insult before getting bored and showing his usual resting bitch face .

His meadow eyes casted downwards, focusing on the amulet that you were fiddling nonstop with .
" Nervous ?"

When you gave no answer , Albedo scooted closer . You didn't answer because, yes you did look like you've spent a painful few days not being able to sleep and just red books for your project inspiration.
" You've been absent minded ever since that scholar from Sumeru came ." He brushed a finger over his thigh , flicking off whatever was on there .
" Did something happen while i was gone out for a case?"

Instead of replying , you slammed the book shut and prepared to go outside.
" Non of your business."

" It's my duty to monitor you on behalf of the knights of Favonius."

" I advise you to not bother me any further or your unpleasant corpse will appear on the newspaper by tomorrow morning ."

Albedo huffed at you and abruptly stood up . There was a hint of wonder shining in his eyes . He awkwardly waltzed behind you and exited the study room.

The reason why that scholar from Sumeru approached was actually quite simple. They don't want a Mondstatian on the Grand Alchemist throne. The nation is all about taking pride in their knowledge after all. Somehow they want your help. Even if you wanted to make yourself the winner- they still promised you a great fortune.

25 million mora. That's enough to ravish your family in luxury. You could even start a business.
All you needed to do was sabotage his alchemy project for the festival.

You looked at the artifact in hand and then at Mr. Keidenprinz. You felt deep guilt, that you had the audacity to even consider their offer.
Even if you sometimes wanted to punch him, he deserved the best of the best.
Something about him was so arcane-clandestinely so full of life that it made you wonder if you really were living your own life to the fullest.

" Let's not keep the team waiting." He mumbled and beckoned you like an owner calling for its mutt.

" Out of my way."

- ⚜️ -

" Two ciders please."
Albedo ordered as you stood before the counter.

" Make it three. I'll pay."
You felt a hand around your shoulder to see the cavalier captain doing his signature million mora smile.
" Evening Mr. Alberich ."
The investigation captain spared those words before throwing the long arm around his shoulder away .