Royalty Y/n x Thoma - Mask off ( 🖤 )

Whenever you had time to spare and weren't drowning in books of 3 languages and laws of 50 countries to memorize - looking up from the royal terrace to get a glimpse of your eye candy was something you liked to do.

" Y/N. Did you get invited to a tea party again?"
Thoma wiped dust off his cheeks with his shirt and continued relocating the big ass flower pots as if he hadn't just flashed you his sweaty abs.

He was surprised at how frequently you visited
; which is actually pretty funny considering you might inherit this palace in the future.
For now you decided to keep your identity a secret and pretended to be a scholar that just happened to be a close friend of the royal siblings.

" Not a tea party but a friendly competition."

Thoma raised his sweat drenched brows.
" Competition with the royals? Sounds terrifying."
He spoke nothing else , waiting for you to explain in further detail.

" Well the mission is to get a kiss from an acquaintance we find the most attractive."

You could see in the corner of your eye that Thoma was no longer focused on placing the pots perfectly and was loosing the pattern as you continued on.
" I already set my eye on someone."

You peeped down at the sweaty guy who was doing a great job arranging the pots in a flawless
position.

" Do i know this person?"
He looked up at you, analyzing your face intensely; in hopes you were joking.

" Well , not sure . He recently transferred into the palace as a caretaker. Good looking chad , great physique , silky hair , pretty eyes."

Thoma was now deep in thoughts, wrecking his brain to find who you were talking about.
" Name?"

" Not sure."

" Is there a time limit?"

" I mean... the last one to get a kiss or the one with no kiss has to skinny dip into the swan pool."

He seemed concerned for a bit but chuckled lightly .
" There's no one around the pond from midnight to dawn. It's only about as deep till my chest. But we haven't cleaned it this month so it's probably filled with faeces now. Be careful not to open your mouth."

" Hey! You think i'll lose?"

You smacked Thoma in the back of his head and ran back into the palace.
-🍃-

" Your highness, the garden caretaker is here to trim your bonsai trees."

" Is the person a handsome blonde ?"

The maid nodded .

" Well before he comes in, tell him to at all cost not to make eye contact with the royal heir."

Your maid turned around to exit, confused.

A moment later, Thoma entered . However he was looking down like a thief that just got caught stealing fruit.

Luckily the tree were near the entrance so he didn't have any hard time finding his target.

You slid down from your bed and tip toed behind him .
His fingers nimbly worked around the bonsai. You watched as he focused.
Thoma was so immersed that he didn't even notice that you slid your hands around his waist.

" Good evening."

The tall blonde jumped in surprise as you tickled his belly.

" Agh!"

" Having fun with the tree?"

" Y/N! Ah- Im sorry your highness."
Thoma frantically looked back at the room, searching for the royal.

" Who?"
You shrugged your shoulders and patted his back. " I think you need rest from work. I mean, you're hallucinating now!"

" Im not hallucinating- wait am i?"
He scratched his head and scanned you in skepticism.

" Did you win the bet?"

" Bitch please, non of us haven't even started yet."

Thoma lit up at your claim.

" So you haven't got the chance to kiss your target?"

" Well i can now."

" Right now??"

His eyes immediately wandered to the entrance and it seemed to see through the wall as if the people on the other side were visible.

" Sit down ."

You took him by the hand and made him sit on the bear fur carpet before the fire place.

" H-hey am i allowed to sit here?"

" Yes . I'll allow you to."

" Y/N ."
Thoma narrowed his eyes at you before covering his mouth in sudden realization.
" Y-your highness."

He whispered beneath his hand as you kneeled before him .
" Well at least you're not dense as metal."

You could feel his breath quicken when you took both of his hand in yours.
" You smell nice . Did you shower before coming here?"

Thoma didn't answer but instead looked away in embarrassment.
" Look at me ."

You cupped his cheeks and directed them your way .
" I thought- i would've kept my distance if i knew you were going to sit on the throne."

" Why?"

" Why? - I'm your servant, not your equivalent, nor decent enough to accompany you."

" I'll be the judge of that ok?"

You kissed him like he was the most fragile glass in the world.
He pulled back before you could even wrap your hands around and whisper yelled :

" I don't think we sh-"
" Shut up will you?"

Thoma thumped backwards onto the carpet as you crawled on top of him and started devouring his lips like it was the only moment god would give you this chance.

For now you wanted him as close as you could have, without caring about the consequences and life. Just you, him and the breathless make out sesh connecting your bodies.

Thoma whimpered your name over and over again against your lips, clearly drunken in lust.

You wanted to rip his shirt off and glide your hands over the gorgeous skin that he was so confidently teasing you with before.

" Thoma- I want to- i mean , can i?"
You tugged at the end of his shirt as you whimpered into his ear, barely even able to
contain the unholy desire formed between your legs.

Thoma shivered to your breath against his skin and looked at you with his dazed emerald eyes .

" Go ahead if you're willing to take responsibility."

" I will."

If u vote i will give u my heart