Zhongli x Male Cryo user - Date (♡︎)

" It popped ."

Zhongli looked out to the distance, searching for the anemo slimes that was terrorizing the traveling merchants .
"I will get the other one."

He summoned a small cor lapis and sent it whistling towards the slime .
It poofed into thin air followed by screaming and shoutings of the victims that got blown away .

" Wow."
Zhongli smiled softly and playfully ruffled your hair . "We should eat something."
He took out a bland blanket from the basket and unfolded it , but in a blink it was gone flying in to the sky as the wind picked it up .

You ran after it like a madman.
" Li , get the basket ."
Rocks and dirt crumbled beneath your feet as you descended clumsily down from the hill .

The haunted blanket was getting carried into the nearest forest .
" Right , let's catch it when it gets tangled into a tree ."

Zhongli hummed in agreement while trying his hardest not to spill anything inside the basket .
" Give the basket to me ."
He tossed the basket to you and hurled his spear towards the ghost .
" Bullseye."

Umber hair sticked to his sweaty forehead as he jumped down from the tree , holding a blanket with a hole in it .
" We could repair it later ."

You frowned at the sky whilst chewing on a dried bacon .
" Where did those cloud come from ?"

It wasn't that long until droplets started drumming your cheeks.

Zhongli ducked under a the stone tent he just made and covered the floor with the blanket .
"Here."
You patted next to you , signaling him to lay down .

He comfortably claimed a spot and closed his eyes .
" What do you want to eat ?"
You bent over the basket to get a few snacks when he pulled from your waist , forcing you to lay next to him .

"Let's sleep ."
" Huh . Don't you wanna eat ? Im starving ."
He cheekily raised his eyebrows .
"I could let you go if you indulge me with a kiss ."

You could feel yourself furiously blushing. It was especially shocking since he never made the first move .
Zhongli rapped his hand around your waist and rolled over so you could sit on top of him .

You slowly started from his forehead and made your way down to his lips without leaving any skin uncovered.
Just as you were about to travel further , an overwhelming sensation of your nose itching took over .
" A-ah choo!"
If Zhongli wasn't holding your hand then he would've avoided getting his eyebrows and hair frosted .
" Pfft . Sorry but . You look like an ice samachurl ."
His eyes blinked in surprise but soon melted into a cheerful squint .

Before you could say anything, Zhongli swiftly topped you and started peppering you with kisses .

This was far by the hardest to write lmao . Sorry to the person that requested this . ;-; i tried