If genshin impact was an otome game pt1.

Scaramouche⛩ - The temporary pretty student who is going to go back to his country three months later . Seems cool , calm and sometimes clueless but is actually a little shit and will talk shit behind your back . Beware ! Even though he thinks you're annoying , Scaramouche sometimes find himself missing your presence when you're not around . Temporarily joins the drama club and drags you with him .

" I will shave your eyebrows off if you don't walk at least 3 meters away from me ."
" Shut up and leave me alone , you annoying little bratty wraith. Go haunt the bathroom or something. "
" Please don't g- ... tch nevermind ."

Tartaglia 🐋 - The mysterious , handsome boy who just transferred to your school . Is funny and will always make you laugh but sometimes he gets a little crazy and creeps you out .
He constantly flirts with people and sometimes pranks teachers .
You didn't like him at first since you knew that boys like him were nothing but trouble , but the more you push him the more curious he gets .
He joins the boxing club and invites you to come see him train whenever he sees you .

" Hey now . If you keep furrowing your eyebrows like that , i might just take you out on a date ~"
" Loves me not , loves me , loves me not ( you take the flower from his hand and yeet it over the fence .) H-hey ! I was close to knowing if you loved me or not ."
" If i had to then , i would die a hundred times for you . Ah no wait that's kinda small ... a billion times !"

Zhongli☄️ - The cool and pretty senpai that everyone adores . You find him quietly studying on the rooftop to avoid his creepy stalkers . Doesn't like clingy and talkative people but somehow tolerates you . He is very traditional and talks like a wise old man . Constantly recommends you books and talks about it .
Zhongli is scary when he gets angry . He could sometimes be seen hanging around the new transfer student Tartaglia and Signora ( I hate this bish i swear to god how dare she slaps my precious venti .) . Also is the student counsel president.

" Do you need help with your mathematics? Im not really good at it but i won the first place on worlds champion ."
" Do you wish to watch a historical movie or romance- (You chose a horror movie.) -Ah okay . Just in case , let's grab a few blanket and pillows ."
" Be by my side forever, so I wouldn't need to  long for your smile when you are not next to me ."

Ningguang 💳 - The busy heiress to a worldwide corporation that barely comes to school . She is known to the school for being beautiful and rich but no one really knows her . You find her secretly napping in the library, hidden behind a book fort on the first day of school . She didn't come to school for a few weeks after that . But when she does come ,  you always coincidentally bump into her in unexpected places .

" Please take this ( 1,500,000 mora check ) and be on your merry way . Remember , don't tell a single soul that you saw me here . Im pretty sure that you know what would happen if you didn't keep your mouth shut ."
" My private limo will take you to your home safely , but before you go i must say that your cooking was quite decent . Mind if i join you for dinner next time ?"
" Good morning . We ought to get ready for school but i would like to hold you in my arms a little bit more ."

Xingqui 🌊 - The rich kid who lazes around in the library, reading all day . You two became friends after discussing your mutual hate for mashed carrots . He randomly quotes his favorite lines from books and poems and becomes gloomy for a few weeks after his favorite character dies . Always refers you to as his friend but actually and ironically you are his errand runner . Sometimes randomly gives you gifts when you're not in a good mood . Whatever you give him as a gift , he is happy to receive it since it's from you .

" I would rather die than waiting for that kid to finish reading the last volume of the- ( you push a bun into his mouth ) - wejendaree shoord- cough cough ."
" Would you mind if i lay my head on your lap ? I feel quite  dizzy after reading all night ."
" One more , i swear that i'll go after one more peck ! Wait no three more !"