Y/n x Scaramouche - Sacrifice to the Thunder dragon ( Isekai AU)

The tall cliffs of the dark ocean loomed closer.
You were tied stiff to a wooden pole and 5 strong men were carrying you up to the Thunder dragon's domain.

Just as you died from metal pipes drumming on your head from a 100 story skyscraper, in your new reincarnated life you were expected to be sacrificed to the all mighty dragon that terrorized the lands every once in a decade . The sacrifices were usually young individuals who exceeded in some talent or were someone of high rank.

Well in your case, you didn't even know who you were. You woke up, some people you didn't recognize dressed you up in fancy clothing and no one spoke to you. No one came to say their final goodbyes, no one shed a tear, nothing indicated your status or talent.

The realization of getting sacrificed dawned on you only when a priestess said some bullshit prayers about how the mightiest of all, the emperor of dragons- were to accept you as a suitable sacrifice. 

Well shit.
You thought. Getting eaten by a giant lizard was the last thing you expected.

Haze started to cover your eyes. For some reason you were drooping to sleep.
" The spell is starting to take place. We should place the sacrifice here and return."
The oldest man with a long fading beard yawned and placed you down carefully with the other carriers.

The last thing you saw were shadows shrinking down the road.

- ⚡️-

Ever since you opened your eyes, the dragon people with gorgeous crystalized horns and hypnotizing unusual colored pupils started to boss you around the castle that resonated on top of the clouds. You weren't the only one. Other humans worked like dog around the castle as well. In your case, you were assigned as the assistant to Topaz, the blue horned- matching eyes, blonde dragon librarian. Luckily he was gentler to you than anyone else here.
" Y/N- Ah, careful that's the sacred prayer. Not even a dust particle is allowed on that bitch."

He scoffed at the book as if it was some aggressive mutt and came over to carry it himself.
" So there's prayers inside it..?"

Topaz adjusted his glasses which were slipping down his slender nose as he kneeled down to pick up some scrolls.
" No actually it's a romance book. See? You can clearly see it."

He showed you a page of the inside which was clearly not a romance book and had multiple symbols you had never seen before.

You sighed at his sarcasm.
" Oh who's that?"

You stopped him before he closed the book on your nose.

" Oh, Eh- that's the dragon prince Scaramouche. Well emperor now. He murdered his creator the dragon ruler; the original thunder dragon and has been reigning the throne for some time."
There was a young lad sitting atop of a rock, lonely in a forest. Just looking at the picture made you feel somehow melancholic. Thanks to your very rare ability (as an empath) so rare i know.

" Im starving ."
Topaz held you up from your collar and carried you out the entrance like a mommy cat.

" Hey boss? Where's the emperor now?"
" Me too. I've been here like, fucking half a century and still don't know."
His beautiful blue eyes sparkled like ocean surface when sun hit from a window.

" Um-"
" If you're curious about my age then it's something over 3 centuries. Im considered fairly young between dragons."

This man surely was the dragon of reflections. He red people like a nursery rime book.