Manager Y/n x Kaeya/Diluc - Office romance?

"Y/N?"
You stopped sipping your coffee and paid attention to the voice.

" Sorry, i was zoning out."
Lisa smirked at you as if she knew the secrets of the universe while Eula offered you some chocolates.

" Eh, well our Y/N must be really tired, getting caught in a feud between the most prominent bachelors of the company."

Eula snorted. " I saw them on the parking lot yesterday. Seemed like they were having a very friendly talk with some flower bouquets."

She took a napkin, rolled it into a cone and started attacking you with it.
" I can't believe I'm related to you, you annoying bitch! - That's what Ragnividr said while the flowers got smashed into Keaya's face."

You all giggled and continued gossiping until your mugs were almost empty.
" Sorry ladies, but i need to have a word with Manager L/N here."

Kaeya placed his hands on your shoulders. You didn't even notice that he had walked into the marketing department.
" Alright, be sure to bring em home in piece."
Lisa chuckled and you saw her winking slyly when the elevator door closed.

" Your shift ends now right?"

" Yea, was just about to head out."
Kaeya pulled you in closer with his arm.

" How about we dine in that restaurant we went last month?"
" - Im not in the mood for a fancy meal right now. Maybe beer and burgers?"

" That works. Let's go to my place."

Ding

The elevator door started to open and you immediately pushed Kaeya away. Since there was a new no dating in office rule permitted by a certain Ragnividr. Getting caught being cuddly with the sales department manager will surely get you in trouble. And you hated giving any of them more attention than the other.

" Seriously? Could you be anymore bothersome."
Diluc scoffed at the sight of the lean lad smugly wrapping his arms around you.

" Anyways, why don't we grab some ice cream too?"
Kaeya suggested, completely ignoring the fuming reddie.

" Wanna join us Diluc?"
You offered, not wanting him to feel left out.
" No-"
" Gladly"

Now the smug one was Mr.Ragnividr.

- 🔥❄️ -

" Isn't it nice?"
Diluc massaged your hands with some hand cream that was newly designed by the beauty product department.

" Yeah, smells good. Thanks, i was running out."

" I want that give it to me."
Kaeya exclaimed from the driver's seat.

" Greedy bitch just drive properly and don't kill us."

They started bickering at the front seat while you tested out your gift at the back.
" Here"

Diluc got something out of his pocket and threw it into Kaeya's lap.
" Hey, throw your trash out yourself. Why are you littering in the car."

" It's not trash."
The sales manager confusedly checked the item when the car stopped at a red light.

" This..?"
A small bottle glistened in the dim street light.

" Ah, well since i was overseas and did not congratulate on your birthday."
Something flashed across Mr. Alberich's face and the car went dead silent. The country song ringing on the radio felt like emptiness.

" What the hell, they still sell this?"
Kaeya, now forced to pay attention to the road but still clutching the blue bottle in his pinkie finger let out a chuckle.
" I remember you having the green one, or am i wrong?"

" No, you're not mistaken."

You silently bent over the arm rester to get a look at his present. " Holy shit, i had the purple one." Both men looked at you in surprise and smiled.

The bottle of perfume that was a merchandise from a well known cartoon at that time when you were in middle school. If you had one of these suckers, you were immediately considered cool.

You and Diluc exchanged some thoughts over the cartoon while Kaeya only listened till you reached his place.

" I got your fav beer and a grape flavored one for me, an orange juice for His majesty Sir Ragnividr the great ."
The sales department manager listed as you entered the door first.

" Oh, oops the perfume."
Kaeya dropped the bottle on the floor when he took his scarf off.
Unfortunately both you and Diluc had bent to pick it up, which resulted in you stepping on Mr. Alberich's foot due to pain from smashing your nose into a head full of red hair.

" The fries are going to get soggy."
Diluc pointed out, not wanting to seem apologetic for making your nose bleed.

" I wanna try mixing grape beer with wine and lemon." Kaeya sighed as he slid like a skater into the kitchen. The floor was very smooth, you made a mental note to not walk too hastily over it.
Diluc scrunched his face up in disgust.

After a heated debate between the rival men over the true etiquette of wine drinking which brought up ancient history that took place eons ago, you felt drowsy and sleepy since it was a long day at work.

" Gosh you two are going to lull me to sleep. Ima borrow your bed Kayak and good night gentlemen."

You can hear them calling your name, begging you to stay up more but you gave your final answer by sticking a middle finger up.

- ❄️ 🔥 -

Next morning you found yourself difficult to not giggle at how cute the most prominent bachelors of your company looked.
Diluc had barely anything to cover him while hogging the couch and the majority of his blanket went to Kaeya who was sleeping on the rug, below the couch . You noticed that there were evidence of another heated debate when you saw board games and a half empty wine on the table.

You snapped a pic and immediately sent it to the group chat which consisted of you Jean, Lisa, Eula and Amber.

Hope they didn't punch each other after i went to sleep lololol.
You captioned and sent.

After giving Diluc Kaeya's robe to snuggle up with and Kaeya a pillow, you prepared to start a new day at work and rock it like you always do.

" I ate all your leftover cake and fries."
You wrote on the marker board next to the entrance and left.

Let's just pretend they made up like this in an alternative universe. Ps, I might've cried when i first heard this song. I was legit fucking about to write some steamy action of yn getting trapped between these two but my heart melted and we ended up with this.