If genshin impact was an otome game pt2.

Venti🍃-The popular singer of your school . You heard him play the violin when you studied late in the school library. He offers to walk out of school together that evening . Never fails to amaze you with his musical talents by playing the piano , drum , guitar and probably more .
Venti sometimes annoy the shit out of you with cheeky remarks and constant teasing but also makes you want to squish his cheek because he is just cute asf. Is the leader of the music club and won many trophies in singing tournaments.

" You know . Sometimes you never fail to amaze me with your smartness .( You give him a doubtful look .) No , haha im serious."
" You must be tired since you stayed up all night listening to my rant so let me treat you to a dinner . What do you want ? Burger ...or maybe apple pie ! (Doesn't wait for your answer) Yes , apple pie it is then ! ( Apple pie is a dessert...)"
" -Hic .Maybe i should kiss you until you're - hic breathless , so you wouldn't notice me stealing my beer back ehe ."

Mona🔮 - The prideful newspaper club editor who likes too read everyone's fate by tarot cards and astrology. She is always seen eating salad on the rooftop, alone . Will treat people differently based on her readings .
In your case , she found out that you would bring good luck to her so be prepared for her to constantly talk about astrology until you're deaf . Seems prideful and somehow defensive when it comes to her astrology but shows her rather pathetic side only to you .

" I wouldn't say it is perfect but hey ! We're almost a perfect match . Uhm i meant in a platonic way . D-don't look at me like that ! That's what the stars say ."
" There's a few things that i yearn for these days . Your cooking and a proper sleep . Maybe we could arrange a sleepover ?"
" I would be lying if i said that i didn't want you to kiss me , b-but that's too embarrassing to ask so let's just hold hands . ( You kiss her anyway .)"

Diluc🔥 - The quiet and broody boy of your school , but many students secretly admire him from afar . You first see him practicing basketball by himself when you went in the gym to grab a skipping rope . He's sorta aggressive at first but slowly warms up to you . Diluc never tells you his personal life and only listens to your stories . It took him a long time to get used to your presence so be patient until he completely opens up to you . Was the leader of the basketball ball team but quit a week after cuz his teammates were annoying the fuck outta him .

" Hah - if im a drama queen then you're a circus clown ."
" Have you considered the possibility about getting caught when you snuck out of detention?"
" ... I don't know what you're talking about . Stop making things up .(He blushes like a tomato and slides deeper into his blanket while you tease Diluc about his drunk confession.) Shut up ."

Albedo⚜️ - One of the top students of Genshin high . Known for being pretty and sassy , unavoidably charming everyone with his weird personality. You find out that he's the big brother of the elementary school kid that you sometimes buy popsicles for . Due to the difference in interest and topics , you find him hard to get along with .You hated studying like it was the pineapple on top of a pizza but it gets easier when he starts teaching you . The two of you got closer during the few months of studying together and has come to enjoy each other's presence .

" I appreciate that you're good to Klee but I recommend not buying her sweets since she tends to get hyper active and doodles on my drawings that i worked for hours on ."
" Why join the art club when i can draw fine by myself? I'd rather listen to your absurd stories rather than sitting next to people that does nothing but chatter unnecessary bs ."
" You want to thank me ? Then how about paying with a lifetime supply of kisses ?"

Bennett💥 - You first met him during the school Halloween party . He says that he has been absent the first few months of school due to him getting into an accident. Bennett constantly warns you not to hang out with him cuz he's nothing but trouble but that attracts you even more. You find it cute how he always stutters and go red as a beet when he receives compliments cuz of his tendency to downgrade himself .

" Be careful when you go to the gym cuz I always get hit by a ball . See ? I have at least five bruises on my arm ."
" I think i just lost my phone . ( Something crackles under his shoe.) Oops ! never mind found it . It would be a loss if i ever lost the pictures i took with you."
" Huh? ( He gives you a confused look.) Did you say that you have a cr- Ah no , no way . Im not that lucky . Why would you think someone like me is attractive. ( You had to kiss him to prove that you genuinely liked him .)"