Diluc x Y/N - Delivery (⚠︎︎)pt 2

It has been quite some time since you last saw Diluc that evening .
Lee was back to work , so you didn't have to work at Dawn winery and be awkward anymore .

You were back to doing those crappy random commissions all day .
" Sigh ..."
Being one of the few vision users in the adventurers guild, you were given the more dangerous tasks .
" What a shitty day ..."

You were going around Wolvendom all day and couldn't find the thing you were looking for .
Slow legs and baggy eyes were all you worried about these last few days . Seems like working nonstop and taking 3 hour maximum sleep must've taken a toll on you .

" Timmmmy !!!! Oh Tim tim timmmmmy !!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ! DRAG YOUR ASS OUT HERE SO WE CAN FINISH THIS QUICKLY ."
You yelled on top of your lungs . Nothing came in return .

Stupid little bird simp brat .

The commission you got today was finding Timmy who went missing for about 7 hours ago .
According to his mother , he was upset about his father and went over to the bridge to play with the birds but went missing .

That one girl who's always standing outside the bridge mentioned seeing him go south.

So you went south and came to dawn winery .
But no one knew where he was .

So you went to the Wolvendom forest to search but no luck so far .
" Goddamit ."

You were usually clever and sneaky but you must've lost the ability to think straightly after not getting much sleep .
About 20 hilichurls could be seen running towards you in the distance. Your voice must've been loud enough for them to hear .

" Ah shit , here we go again."

You dragged out your weapon and charged towards them .
A few went flying and the rest charged towards you .

You lured them onto the road , since the trees were getting in your way .
By time you were almost done , you heard a raging sound behind you .
Oh no , it's the axe holding asshole .

" Really ?! Oh hell no , fuck this im out ."

You just bailed the last two hilichurls and headed towards the wooded area . But your foot got stuck in a tree trunk and tripped .

Your eyes automatically closed and all you could think of was how hellish your life was . You never got to travel the world fully and find a stable job that you really liked . You've never been in a serious relationship. All you thought about was surviving and breathing your whole life .

You waited for the axe to impale and take you out of your misery but it never came .
Instead you opened your eyes to see a flaming red head blocking your view.

" Y/N ! Get up !"
Diluc shouted and continued to fight off the axe hilichurl .

The parts of your body , barely had any strength left to get up .
But you did anyways.
You killed the last two hilichurls .

Diluc silently watched as you wiped the splattered blood off of your face .

" Thank you ."
You didn't have anything witty to say .

" I found Timmy ."
Announced Diluc .

Indeed there was Timmy who was hiding behind a tree .
"Where was - Ahh you know what ? Im too tired too even ask . But i will kill and eat all your birds if you run away like this again ."

A loud gulp was heard , along with a grumpy sigh .
" Timmy , lead the way will you?"

Diluc pushed Timmy on the front and took your arm over his shoulder to support you .
You must've sprained your ankle.

The way back to Mondstat was awkward. But you didn't even care about it . All you were wanting right now was your bed and a glass of water .

The three of you were greeted by Timmy's mother on the city entrance.
" Oh thank you ! Thank you . Please i left your compensation on Katheryne ."
She deeply bowed to us and took Timmy home .

" Sorry ."
Diluc murmured into your ear .
" For ... that evening ."

You chuckled.
" Don't be . I rather enjoyed it ."
He looked almost shocked .
" Then are you interested in hearing about what i have to say?"

You nodded .
Honestly , you just wanted to cuddle in bed with him and go to sleep .

" I want to go to Angel's share . We can't just talk in the middle of the gate ."
Diluc nodded and you both headed to his tavern.

...
" Y/N ?"
You must've fell asleep in the bath tub .
"Get dressed and come out . Let me get you into the bed ."

Sliding on a bathrobe , you suddenly felt self conscious.
" Uhh ... Are you sure that you're ok with sleeping on the couch?"

" Do you want me to sleep on the rug ?"
" Of course not . But i feel bad for stealing your bed ."

Diluc was already in his night wear .
" Do you want me to make you feel relaxed?"

You flopped on his bed and groaned due to the euphoric feeling .
" Sure?"

He climbed on top of you , red locks tickling your face .

You already knew what he was doing when his thumb caressed your lips.
He kissed you , gently . As if afraid that he was going to lose control .

" Why did you like me in the first place anyways?"
Diluc faintly smiled and kissed you again .
" No idea ."

His lips slowly trailed down your skin after he kissed you again .
On your neck , chest , stomach, abdomen and even lower .

He stopped when he reached between your legs .
" I want to make you mine tonight."

Your heart literally stopped at his remark.
" But since you're not in the condition to do so , i' ll just give you a bit of special service."

" You don't have to ... -!!!"

He started kissing your sensitive spot and then raised his head again .
" Let me know if it's uncomfortable."

Diluc poked his tongue out and started gliding it from all the way up , to the bottom as if he was licking a candy . His hands caressed your naked body as you gripped on the bedsheet and tried your best to hold your voice .
His tongue flicked the insides of your hole and his fingers were constantly rubbing on your sensitive area .

" D- diluc ."
You arched your head back and moaned loudly .
Diluc skillfully slid his fingers inside you and changed positions with his tongue .

His fingers were fucking you now . It was slow and gentle at first but it became rough when you started getting used to it .

Diluc's tongue was working on the upper part as well .
You felt tired and sore but you felt like you were in heaven when you finally climaxed .

" You didn't need to do that ."
You looked up at Diluc who was now admiring your seductive state .

" Don't stare and quickly go to sleep. Goodnight."

Diluc chuckled and slid into the bed next to you .
" Goodnight ."