Diluc x Y/N - Delivery (❤︎)

Your hands were numb and your legs were sore . It literally felt like heaven when you finally got a glimpse of Dawn Winery from over the river .

" What happened to you ?"
The head maid sighed at your state and took the boxes of rare delicacy from your hand .

" Oh god Adelinde . My savior angel . Let me use the shower room . I feel like a mud slime after walking from all the way from Fontaine to here ."

The maid presented you a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice .
" Why are you the one delivering the ingredients Y/N ? I thought Lee was in charge of it ?"

You barely had any energy left to lift your hands .
" Thank gods that i was on my way back to Mondstat . I ran into Lee who was getting attacked by that wooden shielded asshole . Sadly i wasn't able to make it in time and his left leg got broken . He will probably come back after a few weeks later so i'll handle his deliveries until then , since Diluc's salary payments are way more generous than those stupid commissions."

Adelinde sighed and placed a plate full of desserts in front of you as well .

Usually she wouldn't give you this much hospitality , but you probably looked so pathetic that she was scooping a pudding into your mouth like a baby right now .

" Thank you darling , this is why I always prefer to see your face when i come by ."

You winked at Adelinde , who seemed a tad bit flustered by your behavior.
" No need to feed me darling . I'll be on way back to Mondstat after shower . Take care ."

You blew a kiss before mustering up the strength to stagger upstairs .

A certain flaming red haired individual just happens to bump into you .
" Oops , didn't see ya there Chili . Anyways , nice seeing ya ."

Dulic eyed you up and down in suspicion.
" You look horrible. Did you battle the wolf again ?"
You smirked and patted on his shoulder.
" Aww , no need to be so caring . I just came back from Fontaine and saved your delivery guy's ass on the way . Anyways , don't care if you like it or not but im gonna borrow your shower room ."

Diluc didn't respond so you took it as a permission to use his shower room .

He looked like he was heading out , so you now could take a long ass time relaxing in the shower .

You snatched a spare towel from a shelve and
stepped into the shower .

When you came out , Adelinde gave you some spare clothes and told you to head to the terrace .
Your old clothes were nowhere to be seen so you just silently hoped that it wasn't thrown into the furnace .

" Did you enjoy the long shower ?"
Diluc was quietly waiting for you there .
" Yup . Were you waiting to give me my delivery money ?"
He nodded and tossed a bag of mora to you .

" This is enough. I'll be out of your sight now ."
You quickly turned to leave .

Stop
"What ?"
Diluc's hand was squeezing your wrist .

" Yo . You wanna fight or something?"
Seriously, Diluc has been way too difficult to deal with lately . So you've been trying to spend less time with him as much as possible.
He used to not care about your presence at all but now , he always have sudden mood swings when he's next to you .
You blamed Kaeya for this . He was probably becoming bipolar after losing his braincells .

" Why do you ... you're confusing ."
He murmured something along those lines and released your hands .

" Huh ? What . You're saying that im confusing?"
You groaned and stood closer to him .
" Why the hell do you keep acting like a tsundere next to me ?Do you like me or something?"

Diluc remained silent .
" Huh- Really ?!"

You were known in the city for being quite the flirt , but you never imagined that The Diluc would be doing this in front of you .

This was getting fun . So you decided to tease him a bit .
" Then do you want to kiss me ?"
You jokingly closed your eyes and mimicked a duck .

" Yes ."

His hand slid around your waist and his lips were immediately pressed against yours .

Well this was a shocking twist .
Your hands gripped from his chest to steady your weak legs .

" Ha-ahh wait ."
You tried to break free but his lips kept devouring yours as if they were kept hungry for atleast a few decades .

His big hand steadied you against the wall while the other one traveled around on your clothed body .

Your knees couldn't take it easily and kept bending like water so you had to loop your arms around his neck as if you were holding on for your dear life .

You were starting to worry about not being able to hold back your lustful desire that was forming between your legs while his tongue dominated the insides of your mouth .

You slowly sucked on his tongue while his hands were now inside your clothes , freely gliding across your abdomen .
He quietly grunted as your knee was slowly grinding against the insides of his thighs.

You felt like as if you were on cloud nine and your mind was quickly going blank due to the lack of air .

He finally let you go and stomped back into the manor , leaving a half unconscious and winded up you alone on the terrace.

" What the fuck ."
You took some time to recollect yourself and quickly decided to go home due to embarrassment and confusion.