Ninguang x Y/n - Runaway(♥︎ )

The night wind gently blew at my face as i sat inside a shade , admiring the city of contracts .

I had decided to runaway the night before and was now on my way to somewhere other than near her.
My heart was not ready to get ripped apart if i fell in too deep .

I slapped my face harshly and stood up , ready to start my adventure to who knows where .

My eyes scanned all over the place for future inspiration as i passed by the statue of the lord .
Then i looked back remembering that i was leaving my birth place which i have never stepped outside of .
Tangled in nostalgia and unwillingness, i stood there as if my feet were frozen .

Clacking of armors and yelling men could be heard growing closer. The millelith ?
Did something happen ?

I saw their bodies slowly submerge from the other side of the hill .
They were coming my way .

" Please come with us ."
The millelith surounded me , blocking my way to freedom .

" Excuse me ? Did i do something wrong ?"
I wrecked my brain to think of all the possibilities about why i would be chased by the millelith . There was a chance that Ningguang framed me for thievery and was planning on stripping off all my money . Her greed was endless after all .
Im just an ordinary tailor , please leave me alone guys T-T.
"The Tianquan of Liyue Qixing demands your presence. "

" ???Im sure that I didn't do anything to get chased by the millelith ."
I had no where to escape so i just silently obeyed their request.

...

Ningguang was waiting for me in her jade office .

" Leave us ."
Her powerful voice echoed through the room as the soldiers left us alone .

" May i ask about why you requested my presence Lady Ningguang ?"
Her crimson eyes peered from between a lock of platinum hair .
" Why did you leave without my permission?"

My lips trembled slightly as i played with my jacket button .
" S- surely you wouldn't lose much by missing one lowly servant ."

Her chair fell on to the ground when she stood up .
" You do have a lot of nerve to talk to me that way Y/N ."
She trapped me between the wall and herself.
" I do have plenty of experience when it comes to lies ."
Ningguang traced her long golden accessorized nails along my jaw and slowly lifted it up so she could look me in the eyes .

" Your letter stated that you no longer wanted to work by my side . Then become an adventurer ?"
The tension between us made it harder for me to contain my emotions .
" If you're disappointed that i didn't get a permission to leave . Then i will request it now ." "I want to leave."

She studied me for a few moment .
" No . I won't let you go unless you tell me your real reason ."

I can't . I'm only a speck of dust next to all the wealthy and famous suiters that wishes to earn her affection.

" I can be here all night ."
She crossed her arms and let out a graceful smirk . Her vision amulet swayed from side to side as she made her way towards the nearest chair .
" I forbid for you to move until you tell me the real truth."
" But i am telling the tru-"
" The real truth ."

I couldn't understand why she was being so persistent. She was going to gain nothing from this conversation. Or so i thought until my eyes started watering .
" Y/N?"

" Can't you just let me go without asking ?"
My mouth didn't talk further . I just wanted to bury myself in the ground due to embarrassment.

"Come here ."
She stretched her arms to me . Signaling me to take her hand .
I hesitated for a second but took it.

Ningguang quietly sighed while guiding me to stand before her .
" Did someone threaten you ?"
" No."
" It's that chef isn't it ? He was nagging about why you didn't eat that much yesterday."
" N-no!"
" I shall have him removed from the jade chamber so you can be at ea-"
"- IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT. I- i was just scared ."

Goddamit Ningguang just tricked me into confessing didn't she ?
" I just wanted to get away from here as far as i can so i could prevent myself from..."
I sneaked a glance at her but I couldn't see anything but a yellow blob due to my blurry eyes .
" What did you want to prevent from ?"

Her thumb rubbed over my knuckles encouraging me to speak further .
" ...you ."

She raised her eyebrows.
" I am sure that i didn't do anything to make y-"
" -No i meant . Um ... uh ... shit ... from fully falling for you ."
I mumbled my last words hoping that she wouldn't hear it , but a part of me secretly hoped that she did at the same time .

" Why didn't you tell me ?"
She raised my hand to her lips and pressed a few ghostly kisses on each knuckles .

My mouth worked on it's own , fully flabbergasted.
" Do you think it's easy to do that!? You must've gotten the impression that it's easy since a lot of people openly wants your affection." " What would people think about a lowly tailor being by your side?! All i can do is sew clothes . Im not worth-"

Ningguang stood up . " I will sew your mouth shut if you bad talk about yourself one more time ."
The marbled floor suddenly seemed more interesting than anything else in the world .

"Y/N . Look at me ."
She wiped my tears and placed a small kiss on the corner of my mouth . Her warm breath tickled my face as her lips hovered over mine .
" I swear to you that i will make anyone pay for badmouthing you . So stay by my side ."

I licked my lips , wanting more  affection. My heart drummed in excitement while butterflies danced in my stomach . I was worried and happy at the same time .
" Im yours ."

I covered my face cringing at my own words .

She took my hands from my face escorted me to the chair .
" Then let's start training from today . Since we belong to each other now ."

My eyes widened from confusion while it carefully tracked Ningguang who was now seductively taking her gloves off.
" T-train what ?"

" I've came to a conclusion that you're not familiar with any physical intimacy and i would like to use it as an excuse to touch you ."

My heart almost came out of my mouth .
" A-aren't we going too fast ?"
She shushed me with a light peck .
" Perhaps i can arrange a date for dinner and ask all the servants to leave the jade chamber whenever you desire it ."

I waved my hands frantically " No no . We can do it now . Quietly , without anyone knowing ."

I don't think Ningguang cares since she's the boss here , but it was too embarrassing to announce everyone that we were in a relationship .

I bravely kissed her hoping that she got rid of her idea to tell everyone.
" P-please train me ."

She smiled in return as one of her hand started to wrap around my neck .
Her knee was between my legs as she whispered.
" You have no idea about how cute you look ."
Then she started to press her mouth on to mine . A small whimper flew out of my mouth when she kissed me deeper .

I tried my best to not get aroused since the guards were still outside but I couldn't help but moan loudly into our kiss when her knees started rubbing the insides of my thigh .

" Would you like to continue this in my bed chambers ?"

I finally posted something. Here ya go my fav geo mommy cuz she was my first gacha .