Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

~~~Time Skip cause I'm lazy~~~~

Draco, Neville,  Luna, and Blaise arrived at Hogwarts with the rest of the students,  just a bit later. They made there wall to the Great Hall where everyone but them was. The knew since they were late, when they opened the doors to the Great Hall, the attention would be on them.
"You've got this okay", Neville says to Draco quietly. All Draco does is nod but they can all tell that Draco is a nervous wreck.  They all took a deep breath and opened the doors.

As soon as they walked in, everything got silent. There where mixed emotions going on. Anger, confusion,  sadness. They made there way to the eight year table that all eighth years shared. Draco sat at the end of the table and rhe rest quickly followed.

Draco's Pov

I made my way towards the end of the table where no one was at. Blaise, Neville,  and Luna followed after me as well. They sat on my sides kind of like my bodyguards, which I was quite thankful for actually. I put my head down onto my heads and closed my eyes. I remained like that the rest of the time. I didn't even eat which made Luna very worried and try to offer to feed me. I kindly objected and put my head back down.

After that, we all had to go to thw shared 8th year dorms. Just to my luck, I was sharing a dorm with Potter. I wasn't sure if he would try to hurt me so I was a bit scared.

Time skip (cause I'm lazy, sorry)

It was 12 pm and most people where asleep. So, I decided to take a late night troll. So, I put on a jumper and shoes as I exited the 8th year common room. I never ended up going back to the dorm with Potter so I haven't even saw our dorm. He was probably asleep anyways so it didn't matter.

It was cold right now so I was glad that I brought my jumper. I was quite glad that I decided to talk a walk because it was a big stress reliever. I was walking pretty slow as I was enjoying the way the cold air breezed against my face, sending chills all throughout my body. All of a sudden I heard some footsteps behind me.

Tw⚠️- abuse/bullying

I looked behind me to see 4 people. She- Weasley, Pansy, Weasley, and someone who I believed was Dean Thomas. They all had some scary smirks on there face when they saw I looked scared. "Funny seeing you here Malfoy",Ginerva siad with venom dripping from here tongue as she spoke. I just gulped loudly and you could tell they heard. "What is a filthy death eater like you doing at Hogwarts", Dean said glaring at me. "I-i uh", I didn't even get to finish my sentence before a fist connected with my face. I looked up for a second before another one of Dean's face connected with my cheek. I feel to the ground because of it. A sharp pain meet my back as Weasley kicked me in my back repeatedly. My entire body burned as the Thomas kid continued to punch me in my face repeatedly and Weasley repeatedly kicked me. Pansy began laughing with She - Weasley . They said words like "Fag*ot, Pussy, Bitch, Kill yourself, You are better off dead, and to go back to Azkaban to rot". They continued this until I am bleeding almost everywhere. But, they throw another punch as I had not cried yet. Pansy growls and rolls her eyes. She- Weasley spits on my face before telling them they should leave. They give me one last glare before leaving me alone all bloody and alone.

My body fell heavy and I had no energy left. But, I knew if I stayed there someone else would come and most likely kill me. So, I used the little energy that was left and lifted myself of the floor which hurt like hell. After about 5 minutes I got to the eighth year common room. I entered and everyone was in there own dorms. So, I had no choice to go to my own dorm. I couldn't go to Blaise's dorm because he shared it with Theo, who hated me. Neville shared his with Weasley, in which Weasley just beat me up. Lastly, I couldn't go to Luna's because she shared her dorm with Hermione, and ai had bullied Hermione all these years so that was a straight up no. So, I had no choice but to go to my shared dorm with Potter. Well, let's see how this would go.

Guysssss I updated again. Yay. I am actually proud of this chapter. Thank you all for reading this chapter and my book in general. I love you guys and am so thankful for all of you guys. Love you ❤❤.