Chapter 6

Draco's Pov

When I woke up H-Potter had already left. It was the weekend so we had no class today. It was almost winter so things were getting colder. I snuggled into ny blanket more when my eyes bulged. I checked the time and realized I had missed breakfast. Damn It. Also, it was Hogsmade weekend so a lot of people where not even in Hogwarts. I wonder if Potter and Weaslebee went together. That's when my thoughts went back to yesterday night. I looked down and saw I was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday bight besides my jumper. So, after I had gotten beat up, I took my jumper off but not the rest of my clothes. So, I still had blood stains on my shirt and trousers.

I made sure the door was closed(not locked because I'm an idiot) and took of my clothes. I looked up so I would not  have to see the horrendous body that I have. I quickly discarded my shirt and trousers and was left in only my boxers. I walked over to my cabinet and pulled out some new trousers and a mugged shirt with a band on it. The band was Imagine Dragons. I quite fancy it actually. Right when I was about to start putting my clothes on the door opens. And, of course it is Harry Bloody Potter. I quickly turn around to make sure he does not see my body but it is too late. You can tell he has seen it. I quickly put on my shirt and trousers and make my way to the opposite of the room away from Potter. "You could have knocked",I said annoyed."Sorry, I figured you would be still asleep", he said softly. I turn around confused why he is being so nice to me then I remember yesterday night.

"So, do you want to talk about yesterday", Harry ask softly.  "No", I say quickly and grab my coat next to Potter. But, he has gotten stronger and taller so as I was about to walk away from him he grabs my wrist. I look scared as he reminds me of my father when he would forcefully grab me before raping me. My breath quickens and I close my eyes. I can feel Potter letting go and I tug my hands back quickly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know you would react like that", he say quietly. I open my eyes and just find a worried face. "Sorry", I say quietly.

It was quiet for a while before he started talking again. "You missed breakfast". "I know", I said. "Oh okay, well we still need to talk about yesterday", he said sternly. "There is nothing to talk about", I said quickly. "What happened yesterday", Potter said. "Nothing",I said quietly. "You were beat up and bloody Draco",he said louder. I whimper a little before making up a lame excuse"I tripped", I said. He obviously didn't believe me. "Draco", he says sternly. "Yes", I say quietly. "Who. Did. It", he says angry. "No one", I said. "DRACO",he says now yelling. I flinch back, "Why so you even care huh, Do you have no one else to use your hero complex on", I say yelling a bit. "Because I care about you", he said. "Why, Potter we are enemies, why don't you just leave me alone or put me back in Azkaban again so I can rot there and be there where I belong", I said yelling. He looks taken a back but just grabs my hand lightly and takes me to his bed.

"Who told you that Draco", he said. "EVERYONE!NO ONE WANTS ME HERE SO WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME ROT LIKE I DESERVE",I say yelling and my eyes getting watery. "Draco, you know you don't deserve that". I just nod no and look down tears threatening to escape my eyes. He gently places two fingers under my chin and carefully lifts my head up to look at him. My lip begins quivering and a tear escapes my eyes. That's when he does something I didn't think he would do. He pulls me into a tight hug. As soon as I feel his warmth, my tears begin thrashing and I begin sobbing. He just holds me while I cry like a baby. "When you are okay, we will talk about this okay", he says softly as I am sobbing into his neck since my face is buried into his neck. I nod and sob even harder. I just sob and sob until I have nothing left. I have tried to hold up my tears for so long but I can't stop them, at least right now I can't. So, the only thing I do is sob in Harry's body.