Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

2 weeks later

Harry was packing his bags so he could stay with Sirius and Remus for the weekend. "Do you have anything missing love", Draco said sitting criss crossed on his bed staring at Harry. "Nope, I'm all good to go", Harry said smiling. "You sure you don't wanna go", Harry says walking over to Draco. Draco chuckled but shook his head. "No Harry, I will be fine", Draco said giving Harry a kiss on the cheek. "Well, there is gonna be a 8th year party so you should go", Harry said tackling Draco to the bed. Draco yelped and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck dragging Harry on top of him. "Don't miss me to much", Draco said sticking his tongue out. Harry laughed and gave Draco a kiss. Harry pulled Draco in closer by his neck. Harry's lips trailed from Draco's soft and plump lips to his pale neck. Harry began nibbling lightly on Draco's pale neck. Harry's glossy lips began sucking on Draco's adams apple. A soft moan was produced from Draco's throat making his Adam's apple bobble up. Harry began sucking harder so that a louder moan came from the back of Draco's throat. Harry pulled away from Draco's kiss to see a pink-red hickey. "I should get going Draco", Harry said with a sad smile. Draco nodded and gave Harry a light kiss on the cheek. "Be safe love", Harry said and Draco chuckled. "I will, I love you", Draco said smiling. "I love you too", Harry said giving Draco a kiss on the forehead. Harry waved goodbye before using apparition quickly.

~•~• Time Skip ~•~•~

As Draco was walking through the sections of the library, he stopped abruptly when he felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned quickly and saw Blaise grinning. Draco smiled and gave Blaise a big hug. "How have you been Mate", Blaise said smiling. "I'm good mate, pretty good", Draco said smiling and blushing a little bit. "So, you and Harry huh", Blaise said wiggling his eyebrows. Draco blushed a deep red. Draco bit his lip, looked down, and nodded his head yes. Blaise grinned even bigger. "That's great mate, I'm happy for you but if he hurts you, I swear to Merlin I will murder him", Blaise said sternly but also jokingly. Draco smiled and nodded. "So you coming to the party tonight", Blaise asked raising his eyebrow. "Maybe, Harry's with his Dad", Draco said smiling. "I thought James died", Blaise said confused. "Not James, Sirius and Remus, they adopted him a couple years ago", Draco said rolling his eyes. Blaise's lips formed an "o". Draco chuckled. "Well you should go, there's gonna be firewiskey", Blaise said grinning. Draco's eyes bulged out and he nodded. "Yeah, I'll go, only for that though", Draco said chuckling. Blaise nodded. Draco grabbed a couple books and Blaise and Draco went to go sit done with Blaise to read. They looked at eachother and smiled.

~•~•Time Skip to the Party~•~•~

The music was loud and it was different than Draco was used to. He really liked classical music and sad music so this upbeat music was a bit different than what he liked but he wasn't complaining. Draco looked around and no one was really paying attention to him which made him feel good. Luna and Neville would not be going because they were gonna go look for Nargales. But, Blaise was already there with firewiskey in his hand.

Draco was walking towards Blaise when he bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry", Draco said quickly. It was Granger. She looked confused. "Malfoy?!", Hermione said abruptly. Draco flinched at the tone of her voice and nodded looking down. She saw him and she felt bad, what happened to the cocky and mean Malfoy. "Sorry", Hermione said smiling. "Glad you could make it", Hermione said with a genuine smile. Draco was shocked to say the least but he still smiled and nodded. She sent him a quick wave before walking away.

Draco saw Dean and Ginny from the corner of his eyes and he began to worry. Blaise went to the bathroom so he was alone in the the corner. He was lost in thought when Ron walked up to him. "Hello Malfoy", Ron said glaring. Draco cowered away slightly and nodded his head. "Hello", Draco said more quietly than he had hoped. "Would you like a firewiskey", Ron said with a smirk handing him a firewiskey. Even though Draco already had one he still took it. "Thank you", Draco said looking down at the beer. Ron nodded and walked away. Draco was a little confused but he drank the firewiskey none the less. Let's just say, it made him feel odd but he continued drinking it.

In the corner of the room, Ron, Dean, and Ginny were all snickering. "How much versitium did you put in it", Dean said smiling down to Ginny. She smirked and showed a little veil empty. Ron was a little worried, did they go over board? "I thought you are only supposed to put 2 drops", Ron said confused. "You are but now he will get drunk off of it and tell us anything",Ginny said smirking. Ron shrugged and walked away leaving Ginny and Dean confused.

~•~2 hours later•~•~

Not many people were left at the party. Draco was still their, though he was very drunk off Firewiskey and Versitium. Ron and Ginny smirked and walked towards Draco. "HEY DRACO", Ginny said loudly getting the attention from everyone in the room. Draco just nodded and continued sipping his spiked drink. "Are you gay", Dean said smirking. Without a thought Draco nodded his head yes. He wasn't sure why he did but he was way to intoxicated to understand anything. One or two people mumbled "faggot". Dean smirked and got closer to Draco making Draco take a step back. "How was life as a kid huh, it was obviously great since you're a spoiled daddys boy", Dean said smirking. "Okay besides when Father would hit me or touch me", Draco blurted out before covering his mouth. Some people's mouth opened in shock and others looked at him in shock and horror. Dean didn't seem to affected though. "So, you got slapped a couple times huh", Dean said glaring and smirking. "Not so sure about slapping but more as to punching in the face and body and getting crucioed every week since you were 8", Draco said. Now Draco couldn't control a thing that was coming out of his mouth. He looked around and people looked shocked. Hermione had a hand to her mouth and Ron looked guilty and horrible. But, Ginny obviously had not had enough. Even though tears were already streaming down Draco's face, Ginny had not had enough. She walked right in front of his face and opened her mouth."What's the worst thing that happened to you", Ginny said smirking. Draco didn't want to say it but his mouth betrayed him. "Getting raped, it had happened before but it was usually just by father. This time he invited his friends. They raped me for hours until I passed out and I woke up with pain all over my body and hickey's all over my neck and body", Draco said. Draco realized what he said and ran out of the room covering his mouth sobbing.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU", Hermione yelled at Ginny. Ginny just scoffed and rolled her eyes."We were just having some fun", Ginny said unamused. "You made him reveal secrets that were meant for him to keep", Hermione said eyes watering. "It's not a big deal Mione, Calm down", Dean said shrugging. "NOT A BIG DEAL, DRACO JUST SAID HE GOT RAPED AND ABUSED BY HIS FATHER AND OTHER PEOPLE AND YOU SAID IT WAS NO BIG DEAL", Hermione said yelling. She angrily stomped out of the room with Ron following behind her. Everyone was silent and people began leaving. All who were left was Ginny, Dean, Seamus, and Pansy. Seamus scoffed at all of them and walked out quickly. They all were just smirking when Pansy pulled out a recording. The recording had everything that Draco had just said. She showed it to the other 2 and they all just smirked. They sent the recording to Rita Skeeter and just chuckled as they walked out going separate ways.

Lets all just murder Ginny, Dean, and Pansy. Anyways Stan Mione. I fell very bad for Draco like we need Harry back asap. Thank you all for reading this book and chapter and I love you guys so much. Thank you and until next time 🐍💚🐍💚🐍💚