Chapter 27

1 month later

3rd Person POV

As Draco and Harry lay side by side, all there worries washed away as they were just focused on eachother in that moment. Things have been good. Draco was happy and hasn't cut in a while. Harry wanted to invite Draco to stay with him and his dad's for spring break but he wasn't sure how he would respond. "Draco", Harry said laying in his back looking at the ceiling. "Yes", Draco said turning his head to look at Harry. "Would you like to spend break with me and my dad's", Harry said with a small smile turning to look at Harry. Draco looked shocked but then glared. "If this is a joke it isn't funny", Draco said bitterly. Harry's eyes widened and he sat up. "Of course not, I'm being honest", Harry said raising up his hands. Draco thought about it for a couple seconds before sighing and nodding. Harry's face lit up and he smiled. "That's great, imma go owl them right now", Harry said grinning. Draco rolled his eyes but couldn't deny the small smile on his face. Harry gave Draco a quick kiss on the head and ran to the Common room to get a quill and ink. Draco smiled and took a deep breath.

~•~ Time skip ~•~•

Draco and Harry were packing and getting their final things ready when an owl tapped on the window. Harry just looked at Draco but Draco did not notice since he was to busy packing. Harry went up to the window and opened it and saw an odd black owl. He didn't recognize it so he quickly got the letter and closed the window once it was out. The letter was even odder. It was a simple note but it said for Harry to get an apple from the Great Hall. Harry was not sure what to do but he decided to do it anyway. "Love, I will be back", Harry said as he grabbed his glasses and exited there room.

As Draco was to busy packing, he didn't hear the apparition noise coming from Harry's side of the room. (In this book, you can apparate into Hogwarts) Draco's attention got snapped when he heard a familiar voice. "Hello Draco". As Draco heard that noise chills ran up his body making him shiver. He prayed he never had to hear that voice but here he was. Draco took a shaky breath before slowly turning around. "Hello Lucius", Draco said hands shaking.

"Why the sudden change of name, why not Father", Lucius said raising his eyebrow. Draco closed his eyes and looked down to the floor. "Why are you here", Draco said in a shaky voice. Lucius chuckled and stepped closer to Draco making him take a step back. Lucius was about to raise his hand up to Draco's face when the door barged open. There stood an angry looking Ron and Harry. "How dare you ruin our plans", Lucius said through clenched teeth. "What are you doing here Malfoy", Ron said with a balled up fist. "Weasley, still poor", Lucius spat out. "Malfoy, still a horrible father", Harry said tilting his head. Harry walked over to were Draco was and pulled him to his chest. "Leave", Harry said, venom dripping from his tongue. "Let me talk to my son", Lucius said smiling, a satanic smile. "I'm not your son", Draco said scoffing. "Yes you are", Lucius said grabbing Draco's arm causing him to wince. Draco pulled back his arm as tough as he can and was released from Lucius grip. Draco got out of Harry's embrace and walked closer to Lucius. "You are not my father", Draco said in a deep voice before continuing. "No father scarres their children", Draco says in a higher voice yet still deep. "You ruined my life", Draco said eyes becoming watery. "You were ungrateful anyway", Lucius said. "I WAS UNGRATEFUL, ME!" Draco said yelling. "WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL FOR. A MAN WHO ABUSED AND TOUCHED ME FOR YEARS", Draco says yelling tears slipping from his eyes. "I GOT THE DARK MARK FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT DESERVE IT!" Draco said raising up his sleeve reveling his dark mark, scars surrounding it. "Coward, you tried to remove it", Lucius said. Draco's mouth opened slightly as tears fell down his face rapidly. "I didn't want it, I got it for you. SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO DIE AND SUFFER. ALL I GOT IN RETURN WAS ME SUFFERING EVEN WORSE!" Draco said tears not being able to stop. Harry had tears welded up in his eyes and Ron had to hold Harry back in case he wanted to hurt Lucius. "That doesn't matter, we are coming back", Lucius said smirking. "Who?", Harry said raising his eyebrow, still being held back by Ron. "You'll see", Lucius said. Draco was on the verge of breaking down when Lucius went face to face with Draco. "You're weak and pathetic, no wonder we died what we did", Lucius said grabbing Draco's chin making him yelp. Ron let go off Harry quickly and both Ron and Harry wiped out their wand. "No one would ever love you so just do us all a favor and end ir", Lucius said glaring at Draco. Lucius sent a hard slap to Draco's face before apparating quickly. The slap echoed the room and Draco fell to the floor. "Get Mione and firecall Sirius and tell him to come ASAP", Harry said running to Draco. Ron nodded and ran out of the room quickly.

What scared Harry the most was that Draco was completely silent. Harry crouched down and Draco looked a miss. His eyes were bloodshot and his tears were streaming rapidly. But, he didn't make a single noise. He was completely still and was looking frozen but he was still crying.

Within a few minutes Ron, Mione, Sirius, and Remus burst in the door. They all ran over to where Draco was an looked at him with watery eyes. Harry got up and hugged Hermione and Ron and Sirius crouched down to where Draco was. "Hey, Buddy I'm right here", Sirius said in a quiet and comforting voice which was very different than his other. It took a few minutes before Draco started blinking quickly and turned to face the others. Draco rapped his arms around Sirius neck quickly and hugged him deeply. "I'm right here", Sirius said rubbing Draco's back. "How about we get going and talk about this at home", Remus said pulling Draco up. Draco nodded and gave Harry a hug. Draco let out a shaky breath as he stiffed his face in Harry's neck. Remus grabbed Harry and Sirius grabbed Draco and they apparated away after saying bye to both Mione and Ron.

Y'all I updated again. This chapter lowkey hurt me. I feel really bad for Draco. Anyways, Thank you all so much for 3k. I live you guys so much and can't even say how much I appreciate you all. Thank you all for reading this book which has made me very happy. I think I am gonna make a new book, Drarry again. But it is gonna be were Draco's really innocent and it will probably be very smutty. Anyways love you guys and until next time 🐍 💚 🐍 💚.