Chapter 13

Draco's Pov

It has been 2 weeks since mine and Harry's talk. We have both been really busy but we still say good night and good morning to each other. We occasionally check up on each other but otherwise we don't really talk. My feelings for him have been growing. I have caught him staring at me a couple of times but he just blushes and looks away. So, with that I try to get him out-of my mind by just continuing reading.

3rd Person POV

As Harry and Draco make their way to their room on separate corridors they stop abruptly. They both heard a noise from their room. They heard a very loud screech so they both rush to their room. All of a sudden they bump into each other and land on the floor. "Shit, Sorry", Harry says rubbing his head. "It's fine, was my fault", Draco says getting up. They both looked up at eachother and say their names. "Harry", Draco says as Harry says "Draco" at the same time. Harry let's out a chuckle and Draco has a small smile. "Did you hear that noise too", Harry asks questioning. Draco nods his head and they book get off the floor. They make their way to the room and when they opened it they see 5 owls. "What the fuck", Harry says closing the door. "Yea how the hell did they get in here", Draco say pointing to the owls. They both look over to a black owl that has a note attached to it. Harry goes up to the owl and takes it off of the owls leg. He raises an eyebrow before handing it over to Draco.

Draco's Pov

Harry hands me the note and I raise an eyebrow at him. He simply shrugs and I avert my eyes back to the envelope. It says my name. I look up at him but I see he is letting the owls out the window. I open the envelope and start reading.

Draco,
Hello Draco. How has being free out of Azkaban been. You must have nightmares knowing that your dementor is just waiting for you to come back. You deserve it though. You deserve to be rotting there but instead you are in school like the coward you are. You are a coward and a blood traitor. I can't even believe that I called you son. Just know we are going to come for you and anyone you love. You probably have a boyfriend don't you, you fa*got. I hope you are miserable. Don't forget that slut.

-L.M
As soon as I finish reading I fall to the floor. "Hey,Hey whats wrong", Harry says crouching down to me. Tears begin streaming down my face and I begin sobbing. I can't stop because the letter brought back things I wish never happened. All these memories are floating through my head as I feel my lungs swelling up and I can't breath anymore. I hear a voice but I can't find it between blurry eyes. I start gasping for air as I can not breathe. I feel myself getting shook and I try to rub my eyes. "DRACO", I hear a voice say. "PLEASE DRACO", Is that Harry? "Draco", I hear Harry say and I can see him. He looks scared and worried. I try to say his name but nothing comes out. "I'm going to pick you up okay", he says. I can't make out words so I just nod my head. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I am getting pulled up, but I allow myself since it is Harry. I feel safe in his arms so it makes my breathing calm down a bit but it is still pretty hard to breathe. I am snapped out of my thoughts when Harry calls my name. "Draco", he says softly. I look at him before he continues again. "I'm going to sit you down on my lap okay", he says softly. I think for a second before he places me on his lap gently. I stuff my face onto Harry's neck and I start breathing slower. My breath gets slower and slower until eventually it is getting steady. I stay their evening my breath as Harry comforts me and hugs me.

Short chapter but another chapter is coming soon. Can we all agree Lucius is an asshole and Harry and Draco belong together. Thank you guys for reading this book and I love you guys.Look at the video I found. I thought it was cute. Also, comment what Hogwarts house you are. I'm a slytherin 💚🐍🐍🐍