Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

As Harry woke up, he felt arms wrapped around him. At first he was confused but he remembered Draco slept with him(not that way). Harry wanted to get up but he didn't want to wake up Draco. Draco stirred in his sleep making his sleeve roll up enough to reveal his wrist. Harry could have swore he saw cuts which made Harry nervous. "Draco, baby wake up", Harry said quietly in Harry's ear. Draco groaned quietly and looked up with his silver eyes looking like puppy eyes. Harry smiled but quickly remembered what he woke Draco up for. "What happened", Draco asked when Harry propped Harry and Draco to a sitting position. Harry tucked Draco's hair behind his ears and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Baby", Harry said rubbing his palm against Draco's cheek.  "Yes", Draco said confused. "Show me your arms", Harry said quietly but sternly. Draco's eyes bulged and he tried to get out of Harry's grasp. But, Harry just got a tighter grip on Draco's waist. "Show me your arms", Harry said sternly. Draco's eyes got watery and he shook his head no slowly. "Please", Drack said his voice cracking and a tear escaping his eye. Harry shook his head no and rubbed Draco's cheek again. "Show me your arms Draco", Harry said quietly.

Draco looked down letting a couple more tears escape his eyes before reaching to his arm to pull up his sleeve. Draco looked away as his 100's of scars were revealed. Some were old some were new, some were pink, others were white, and others were dark red. Harry gasped as he began tracing all of his scars with his fingertips. Harry gently reached his hand up to Draco's chin and pulled it so he was looking at Harry's face. Tears were streaming down his face and he didn't want to open his eyes scared of rejection. "Why?", Harry said a tear escaping his emerald green eye. "I wanted to feel something, I was so numb at times and I just wanted to feel something even if it was pain", Draco said looking at Harry's watery eyes. Harry nodded and brought his face down to Draco's arms. Harry revealed Draco's other arm that was also littered with scars. Harry began kissing them. Placing gentle and soft kisses all over his arms. "You are so STRONG and beautiful", Harry said continuing kissing Draco's scars. Draco chuckled sadly and dipped his head down to give Harry a kiss on the back of his head. Harry finished kissing his scars and looked up to Draco's tear drenched face. "I love you", Harry said. Draco's mouth gaped open and he took a deep breath. "Not for your body, but for your mind. And your kind personality and sweet soul. Though I love your body, there is so much more stuff to you that years ago I didn't think even existed. So, Draco Malfoy I love you and you are perfect okay", Harry said with a small smile. Draco smiled and gave Harry a sweet and passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you too", Draco said giving him another sweet and slow kiss on the lips. Harry smiled into the kiss and gently pulled away. Harry smiled and brought Draco on top of his chest to lay back down. "More sleep love", Draco said quietly. Harry chuckled and both Draco and Harry feel asleep shortly after.

This was a really short chapter but the next chapter will be like more sensitive and kind of not really sad. It will have a trigger warning FYI. Next chapter will come either today or tomorrow. I love you guys and thank you so much for 2.5k. I live you guys and can't even thank you guys enough. Love you all and until next time🐍💚🐍💚🐍