Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I walked out the door and headed to Fred and George's room. Somehow they managed to convince McGonagall to allow them to come back. I had only been to there dorm and nobody else's. So, I knocked on their door and waited. Out came Fred and George. "Hello-", George said. "-Harry", Fred said completing his sentence. "Hi Fred, Hey George can I come in", I said. "Sure, come on in", Fred said. I walked over and sat down on George's bed because his bed was done and Fred's wasn't. "What's the matter Harry",George asked. "Yea, trouble in Paradise", Fred said jokingly. I gave him a hard glare and they got the hint that it was serious. "What happened", George said in a serious tone. "It's about Draco", I said quietly. "Tell us about your crush then", Fred said smiling. I looked up shocked cause they had figured out I had a crush on him. "Oh, come on it was obvious", George said almost laughing. "So, what happened to him", George said a bit more serious. "They beat him up, Ginny, Ron and Dean, also some Slytherin",  I said looking down. "I thought Ron forgave him for what he did when you guys were younger", George said serious."I guess not", Fred said. "How do you know Harry",George said. "He came back in the night limping, I saw him so I turned on the light and he was all bloody. So, I went up to see him better and he was all⁰ bruised up and bloody", I said. They looked a bit sorrowful when I continued. "He wouldn't let me help him and when I went to take off his jumper he started crying and having a panic attack. I tried to comfort him but he just started sobbing. He sobbed for like an hour but after that then just went asleep. He took so long to finally open up to me this morning", I said. The twins had a sad look on there face when I was done talking. "Ron shares a room with Dean and Ginny shares a room with Mione", Fred and George said at the same time. I said a quick thank you and gave them both a hug before I left.

After, I left I went to find Ron and Dean dorm. I was pissed, no one should have there crush be beat up for no reason. He hasn't done anything to anyone in like 1nkr 2 years and they still wanna fucking kill him. I finally found there door and knocked.

Ron opened the door. "Hey Mate", Ron said. "What the hell Ron", I said angry. "Whoa what are you on about Harry", he said. "DRACO", I scram. "Are you mad at me about Draco", he said confused. I called Dean and he came. "Hey Harry", he said. "Why the FUCK did you guys beat up Draco", I said nearly screaming. "Why are you mad at us for teaching the slimy death eater git a lesson", Ron said. "I'm not mad at him anymore and you guys shouldn't be either and he's not a git", I said through clenched teeth. "We don't care Harry that death eater needed to learn his lesson", Dean said angry. "WHAT LESSON HUH",I yelled. "WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS",Ron Yelled. I just took a deep breath. "Just leave him alone okay", I said. "No", Ron said shoving me. At that, I straight up punched him in his face. He looked shocked and I just walked away. I would talk to Ginny later but right now I was tired. Who knew Yelling made you tired.

I arrived at the dorm and Draco was still in the bathroom. That most likely wasn't a good sign. I ran to the bathroom and started knocking. HARD. I was freaking scared. What if he cut himself or tried to kill himself, all the thoughts were going through my head that I didn't realize the door unlocked. I entered and Draco was okay. But, he has something in his hand. "Draco thank God you are okay", I said relieved. "I'm okay Harry calm down", he said with a small smile. Wait he called me Harry. I snapped out of my thoughts when some smoke hit my face. I looked up and saw Draco SMOKING. I looked confused and he just cracked a small smile. "Want some", he said and passed me a cigarette. I just shock my head no. He just shrugged and put it up to his lips. That's when I took in his appearance. He was wearing sweats and a long sleeved shirt. His hair was messy and he was smoking. OKAY THATS HOT. I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you okay, with what happened yesterday", I said. "I'm fine just a little bloody and a mess but I deserved it so", he said shrugging.  I walked forward and he stepped back. "Hey I thought we were passed that", I said. He said a quick sorry and I walked up next to him. I pointed at his shirt "can I see", I said. "You're looking at it", he said jokingly. "Draco", I said more serious. He shook his head no and walked away. Before he could I grabbed his wrist but quickly let go after I remembered last night. "Draco", I said serious. "NO HARRY", He said yelling. "Okay, I just wanted to see if you weren't hurt", I said, "but I won't push it okay just show me when you are ready". He just showed me a small smile, nodded, and said thank you. I just nodded. He finished his cigarette and walked out of the bathroom. I walked after him and went to my bed.

It was about 4 and so dinner wasn't done yet and mostly everyone was at Hogsmade. "So, what do you want to do", I asked. He just looked up and smils. A genuine smile which made me smile. He sat down and handed me a book. "You could read with me", He said smiling. I wanted to hang out with him so I nodded. We both sat down and opened our book. I sat opposite of him so our feet where almost touching. I saw him ingrained in his book already so I scooted my foot closer so they were touching. He looked up and smiled and looked back onto his book.

I may or may not have looked at his face and body rather than actually reading the whole time but no one has to know. I had a small smile on my face everytime he scrunched his face when something in his book was annoying or the way he would sometimes open his mouth when something surprising happened. Damn, I am in deep for him.

Guyssss I updated again, this book has like 295 reads or something and I am so thankful for you guys. It is an awesome accomplishment and I love you guys for it so much. Anyways, Thank you guys for reading this book and I will post another chapter hopefully soon. I love you guys and thank you 😊