Abilities and Levels

Some of my friends who have been reading this are a bit confused with everyone's ablities and levels. That's why I'm going to do my best to explain it in a way that makes sense before we get into the big fight.

Let's start with the little guy Sean.

Ability: Shadow Clone
Level: 3.7
He creates clones to take or deal hits. The clones lack durability and while being able to deal a good bit of damage, simply disappear after a single hit. He can create a seemingly unlimited amount of clones but can only have a max of two at a time. (No recharge)

Taz
Ability: Hellfire
Level: 7.4
Passive: Detects heat signatures of people and abilities
Similarly to Blyke he can shoot beams of energy from his hands. Unlike Blyke he can control this hot energy. When the beam hits a person it not only acts similar to Blyke in that it can peirce clean threw a human body but it also burns the skin causing 3rd degree burns in and around the wound sight. He can also manipulate his energy into an explosive wall. It will block it hit, and explode. Like Arlo's barrier it deals reflective damage, and deals damage back to the user after the explosion.

Shannon
Ability: Energy Manipulation
Level: 7.2
Passive: Energy shield
Simply put she can manipulate different types of energy. From Thermal heat, to potential and kinetic, to even parts of Taz's energy based kit. Much like all high and god tiers she has a passive. Much like how Arlo's passive which simply increases his durability Shannon's passive slows her to take more hits. She subconsciously manipulates energy into a protective bubble which slows down projectiles and even many weaker melee attacks.

Sera
Ability: Time Manipulation
Level: (for story reasons) 7.9
Want to know what Sera's ability does? Read the original series

John
Ability: Aura Manipulation
Level: (For story reasons) 8.2
Want to know what John's ability does? Read the original series

_________________________________________

I'm actually going to try to develop a real upload schedule. I know I'm twenty chapters into this and I'm just now making a schedule? Between school, work, and the hectic things of last year coming to an end I figured "ah what the hell, I'll just upload it when I finish. But as I now have two more episodes finished I'm going to try to push 2 a week. If it gets to be a little much I'll go down to one. I just feel bad about all the sporadic updates, so I'm going to try for every Tuesday and Friday. Hopefully you all enjoy the new chapters.

~WindTalker