Chapter Sixteen

The next day the four royals went to the press room before the official start of the school day. Cecile was inside getting ready for the day.

  "Watch the door." John said. Sera and Shannon turned around. Sera stepped outside to make sure no one came inside. "Now Cecile-"

  "John I don't do anything to you, what's this about-" Cecile said before John cut her off.

  "Shut the fuck up and let me talk." He said "you are not to publish ANYTHING on the Crimson Spades. Got it?"

  "John I don't-"

  "Don't be stupid Cecile" John said as Taz jumped over the table. He opened the window behind Cecile. "That is-" he paused. "Unless you want to feel the wind in your hair before you hit concrete."

  "John-"

  "Cecile either you do as I instruct you or, you will be replaced and beaten into compliance." He powered up. "Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear."

  "Crystal..."

  "Good. If a word about the Crimson Spades get out you will regret it." With that the three walked out of the press room.

  "That should help us for a little, but if Terrence is sure about us he's definitely going to find a way to get it out on his own." Sera said.

  "Hold on." John said turning around. "Zeke get your dumbass out here." A scared Zeke came around the corner.

  "You called John?" He asked shackely.

  "If you see anything about the Crimson Spades anywhere in the school I want you to remove it. And if you don't, well let's just say you'll get to fly."

  "Yes sir" Zeke said as he ran off.

  Once Zeke was gone Taz spoke up. "Worst case scenario we can always deny it."

  "Yeah, but I don't exactly have a good record when it comes denying things." John said.

  "Oh yeah that's right you did enroll as a cripple." Shannon said.

  "Yeah, plus Isen could probably find anything about us." Sera said.

  "That reminds me, I have to kill him for exposing me." John said.

  Meanwhile in the press room Isen walked in. Cecile still had sweat dripping down her face from her encounter with John and the royals.

  "You look like hell." Isen said.

  "I feel like it too."

  "What happened?"

  "John came in and threatened to throw me out the window if I published anything about the Crimson Spades."

  "You think Terrence is right?"

  "Based on what happened this morning. Yeah."

  "I'll look into it."

  "Just know he'll probably kill you."

  "He already wants too." Isen let out a long sigh "what's one more reason."

  "He did catch Terrence snooping around thought, so he might actually go after him first."

  "Shit,"

  "What?"

  "We need him for answers."

  "What?"

  "Remi, Blyke, Sera, and I have questions, and we think he can be the answer."

Meanwhile.

  "Come on guys, we don't have to do this." Sean said.

  "Just because you were helped by the royals doesn't make you better then us!"

  "I never said it did!"

  "Maybe not, but you definitely act like it."

  "What will beating me to a pulp do?"

  "Make us feel better."

  "Fine, guess there's no talking you out if it." Sean sighed activating his ability.

  The resulting conflict saw three walls destroyed multiple craters in the east courtyard. As well as six students unconscious and fourteen battered and wounded.

  Sean somehow, was one of the latter students. Although the initial fight was only between Sean and four other mid tiers. More then twenty three were involved when it was over.

  No one was sure exactly how the fight grew so large in a matter of five minutes.

  "Did you hear about the huge fight in the east courtyard?" Sera asked.

  "No" the other three royals responded simultaneously.

  "What happened?" Taz added.

  "Thirty two students were involved. Half of Grendel hall is pretty much gone, and the east courtyard is full of craters."

   "Holy shit. That's not good."

    "Can someone help me?" Someone said down the hallway. The group turned around to see a limping Sean dragging someone with him.

  "Sean?" Sera asked.

  "Please help her." Sean said. "I think she needs to go to the hospital."

  John, Taz, and Shannon looked at each other.

  "I'll go get Doc, he's probably busy treating those from the fight but I'll see what I can do." John said.

  Taz and Shannon ran to help Sean. Shannon picked up the person he was dragging.

  "Hold on Gianna, you're going to be ok." Sean said.

  "What the hell happened to her?" Taz asked.

  "Casualty of the Grendel hall battle." Sean replied rushing after Shannon and Gianna.