Chapter Thirty-Five

"It's time. Begin the assault." Jerikah said looking at her watch."Try and keep student deaths to a minimum." She added as the western wall was blown apart. As the smoke cleared people rushed into the school.

The students who decided to stay and fight were all in the gym when the wall exploded. "And so it begins." The Headmaster mumbled. "Alright everyone. This is it. Good luck." He activated his ability.

"Sera, Taz, Shannon. If you would." John said as he powered up. They other three royals did the same. The royals all ran out of the gym with Arlo and Cecile in tow. However unfortunately for Cecile, the self-centered egotistical female didn't last too long. Seeing as she tried to take on a god tier with Pyrokenics.

Luckily Arlo put his barrier around the pyrokenetic and began to shrink it. The man tried to get out, but while being a god tier he still wasn't strong enough to break through.

"Arlo, bring down the barrier!" John called out. Arlo did as John said, and removed the barrier and put it around someone else, shinking and almost crushing the girl.

Once Arlo had removed the barrier from the pyrokenetic John dashed and appeared behind him. The man turned as John brought his knee up and into the man's chin knocking him unconscious.

"Now taste the power of a real pyrokenetic!" Another boy yelled. Presumably the fire pillar. John dashed forward into the inferno the boy was blasting towards John. Using Shannon's ability to lesson the effects of the flames and Sera's to rewind damage he made it to the young pyrokenetic without a scratch. He froze time and punched the kid in the stomach with an uppercut. He unfroze time and the kid went flying.

"How the fuck can some of these people be considered pillars?" Randy said Stepping over an unconscious girl.

"RANDY!" John yelled. Randy activated his ability creating a sword. John swapped one of the abilities he had picked up in order to use Randy's. He created a black krambit. Before John or Randy could make a move against each other Arlo called out.

"I can use some help here!" John created Arlo's signature weapon.... THE FORK! He tossed it to Arlo. "I heard stories Asslo, don't let me down."

Catching the fork Arlo smiled. "You know, you wouldn't have beat me if I had one of these when we fought." Withing minutes he had defeated ten attackers with his trusty Fork. John was busy with Randy.

"Dont even care how I'm alive?" Randy asked as he and John clashed swords.

"No, I know someone healed you." John responded simply as he parried Randy's attack. "As a matter of fact I believe her name was Elaine, and she has blue hair."

"How do you-"

"Shes in the backup medical center we set up."

"That bitch." Randy yelled as he swung his sword.

"Randy. That's enough." A girl called. Randy and John both froze. "As a matter of fact. Phoenix! Enough." She Yelled stepping up to Randy.

Everyone froze. Including those fighting for Wellston. The girl who called Randy and the rest of Project Phoenix's attackers off walked upto John and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Long time no see John." She said smiling slightly.

"Not so fast you black haired bitch!" Arlo yelled as he threw the fork at Jerikah. Without flinching she caught the fork midair and crushed it with her bare hand. Arlo put his barrier around the girl who took her hand off of John's shoulder when he threw the fork. A move that gave him just enough room to crush her, and not effect John at all.

"Arlo, stop! She'll kill you!" John yelled, surprising himself that he actually cared enough to warn him, especially after everything Arlo had done to him in the past. Arlo kept shinking the barrier.

Jerikah closed her eyes and let out a loud sigh. She opened her eyes and punched hard with her right hand. Her fist went right through the barrier. Arlo spat blood, but was able to remain on his feet. The whole school looked on as this girl punched through Arlo's barrier and didn't receive a single scratch. Not even Seraphina, the pride of Wellston could do that. She always had to rewind her injuries after the bones in her arm shattered into hundreds of pieces.

Lowering her arm, still having her fist clenched she walked over to where Arlo barely remained on his feet. Arlo attempted to hit Jerikah, but she moved so fast he didn't have a chance. Getting behind him in a perfect position to break his neck she said "You feel like your made of Adamantium like Wolverine, but I don't care. Mess with me again and I will kill you." She then smashed his head into the concrete. Knocking the blond out instantly.

A/N I think the "is Arlo made of steel?" Thing is getting overused so I went with something different if you couldn't tell.

Jerikah then walked back over to John. "We have much to discuss." She said.

"We do indeed." Everyone was shocked as John and Jerikah walked together off of the battle field.