Happy Valentines Day!

"Happy valentines day Sera," John said  giving Sera a heart with chocolates in it.

  "Thanks John, happy valentines day to you too." She said kissing him. "Sorry I didn't get you anything, other then this." She handed John a cheap store bought card.

  John opened and read it aloud. "To the love of my life, may we be together forever and always. I love you. Seraphina." John smiled. "Love you too Sera, its great." John kissed her.

  Breaking the kiss Sera suddenly remembered Taz, Shannon, Blyke, and Remi were supposed to be over for a Valentines day party. "We have to get ready for the party!" She exclaimed.

  John got up, then helped Sera to her feet and wrappinghis arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "We have some time, let's just stay like this for a little."

"Ok" Sera said tester her head on John's shoulder. After about five minutes or so there was a knock at the door. Breaking the hug John walked over and answered the door. When he opened it, he saw Taz and Shannon standing hand in hand in the hallway.

  "Welcome" John said, he motioned for them to come inside. Taz whispered "she doesn't know about the reservations" as he walked past John. John and Sera entertained their guests for about half an hour when there was another knock at the door.

  John got up to answer. This time it was Blyke and Remi.  Once they came inside Remi immediately became her usual upbeat, cheerful self and began talking to everyone. Even though it was only three people, she still made it her duty to hold a conversation with them all.

  As Blyke began to walk into the living room John stopped him. "Sorry." He said. Blyke looked at him confused. "I'm sorry." John said, "for everything." He then turned and walked back into the living room with everyone else.

  After twenty minutes John stood up. "I have an announcement." He said. "Thanks to my good friend Taz here we have reservations for Tsubaki's." He paused. "Dinner is at 6:00."

  Shannon hugged Taz and repeatedly said thank you, thank you, and I love you so much while hugging him so hard she was practically choking him.

  "Thats the fanciest Japanese restaurant in the area right? You have to book like a month in advance right?" Sera asked.

  "Two months advance, I booked six months ago to make sure we had Valentines day." He said. "But hey, if I can help my boys, and treat my special girl, then its well worth the effort." Taz answered.

  At 5:30 everyone headed out to dinner, John had finally changed into a suit, Sera was almost drooling over her man in a suit.

  When they finally arrived at the restaurant they were escorted to a table. Once they sat down they all looked at the fancy menus.

  "This is so fancy." Remi said.

  "And so expensive." Sera said.

  John put a hand on top of Sera's "dont worry about price." He said. After ordering, everyone continued to talk and having a good time. Eventually the food came and everyone started digging in.

  "This is so good." Shannon said. Everyone agreed then went back to enjoying the food. After everyone finished eating they got three bills. John paid for himself and Sera, Taz for himself and Shannon, and Blyke payed for himself and Remi. They all split the tip.

  After dinner they all thanked Taz again for getting the reservations. After that everyone spit up and went their own way. John and Sera walked back to their dorm hand in hand. Once they arrived back inside John closed the door and wrapped his arms around Sera. "I love you," he said.

  "I love you too," Sera responded, John kissed her. The two then went into the bed room, where after a bit of time they both fell asleep.

_________________________________________________

Just a short little Valentines Day chapter for you, has nothing to do with the rest of Power Struggle,  other then the inclusion of Taz and Shannon.  So hope you had a happy valentines day, and Don't forget to share that chocolate with Sera!

  So hope you had a happy valentines day, and Don't forget to share that chocolate with Sera!