Chapter Eleven

"Well Sean, are you ok?" Sera asked.

"Ye-yeah."

"Don't be nervous" Sera said giggling a little.

"Yeah, we are only the four most powerful people you've ever met." Taz said. Shannon smacked him.

"Why were those guys chasing you?" She asked.

"Well you see, I accidentally bumbed into him." Sean pointed to guy that was bloody and beaten on the floor that now had a small crowd gathered. "Him I'm fairly certain I can take, but when his friends got involved I figured it was safer to run and live."

"Makes sense" Taz responded.

"What is you ability if you don't mind me asking?" Shannon asked out of curiosity.

"Shadow clone. I can create a clone to take hits or even give hits. Unfortunately they disappear after they take of give a hit. The good news is I can create multiple of them."

"God, imagine John with that," Taz said "all of our god tier ablities plus clones that knowing him, would be able to USE our abilities."

"Sounds cool. What level are you?

"3.2" Sean looked down at the floor. "I'm relatively strong for a mid tier, but compared to you guys I'm a cripple."

Suddenly Shannon got a phone call. As she answered the phone Sean got a look at her lock screen.

"Hey, is that the Into Hell album cover by Parabellum?" He asked.

"Yeah it is, what about it?" Taz answered as Shannon walked away to take the call.

"I love that album! Parabellum is one of my favorite bands!".

"Is it now?" Taz asked surprised he found someone actually into their music other then immediate friends and family.

"Yeah, did you know they originally formed in one of the members basements and consist of two guitarists and a drummer?"

"As a matter of fact I did know that, it was the lead guitarist's basement, and they're from New Boston."

"Wow you sure know alot about a band most people never heard of. Man I really wish I could meet them someday." Sean said thinking about what he would do if he were to ever meet them.

Sera leaned in and whispered into Sean's ear "fun fact, you did meet them."

"Wait what?!" Sean said confused.

"Surprise!" Taz said. "I'm the lead guitarist. She's the drummer, and John's the singer and second guitarist."

"NO WAY!" Sean said looking like he might explode from excitement.

Shannon came back and looked right at Taz. "5:30 tonight, 9:45 tomorrow morning."

"Ok" Taz responded "yo John, 5:30 tonight."

"I'll be there."

"What's going on?" Sera asked.

Taz put his hand on her shoulder and whispered "we got a hit on Keon, we know when he'll be in town and where."

"Shit, ok." Sera said understanding immediately.

A few hours later at 5:15 the three waited near the city hall. Taz and Shannon wore black leather jackets with a red logo on the back

 Taz and Shannon wore black leather jackets with a red logo on the back

While John had the same jacket he didn't wear it. He didn't want Keon to recognize him as a Crimson Spade.

"So what's the plan?" John asked.

"We move into intercept, then you get his attention and run eventually tho let him catch you, we'll move in and subdue him." Taz said.

"Got it." John replied.

"There he is." Shannon said.

Both Taz and Shannon powered up Taz used his ability to create a type of explosive barrier around Keon while Shannon quickly superheated the air inside the barrier.

This caused Keon to clapse onto the ground. Disabling his ability Taz ran over to help Keon up.

"Are you ok? You just clapsed, everything good?" Taz asked Helping Keon to his feet.

"I have no idea, I suddenly felt weak and couldn't stand."

Just then John walked into view making sure Keon saw him.

When Keon saw him he immediately assumed John was the reason he had gotten so weak. "Holding that much against me huh?" He said getting John's attention. Seeing Keon John did exactly what he was supposed to do. Backed up slowly then turned and took off running. Despite feeling a little weak Keon started to give chase. Taz and Shannon kept up with him no problem.

"Get back here you little shit." Keon yelled as he chased John into an alley. Exactly where they needed him. Taz and Shannon had fallen back putting more distance between themselves and Keon. When John got to the wall at the end of then alley he turned and faced Keon.

"Haven't you tormented me enough?" John asked trying to sound scared and shakey.

"You started it you little piece of shit." Keon said activating his ability and stepping towards John. Exactly what Taz and Shannon needed. John fell to the ground forcing tears to give the impression that the memory recall was working despite John not actually being affected by it. When Taz and Shannon turned the corner and one of them snapped a quick picture with their phone Taz shouted.

"That's enough Keon. Let him go."

"He is responsible for making me unable to stand on my feet." Keon protested.

"He did nothing of the sort. You're just holding a grudge." Taz and Shannon powered up. "Now let him go."

"I am a high tier member of the authorities. You have no power over me." Keon replied getting really pissed off.

"And we are both god tiers with the New Boston STU." Taz responded. Keon went white as a sheet.

"What are two STU agents from New Boston doing here?" Keon said trying to come up with a reason to why they aren't real agents.

"Because of you," John said getting to his feet and activating his ability.

"Impossible!" Keon cried. "I've done nothing wrong."

"John, show him" Shannon said. John then made Keon relive all the crimes and abuse he had committed over the years.

"I rest my case your honor." Taz said as he slapped a pair of handcuffs on Keon.

"All you kids are the same. Cocky little assholes." Keon said.

Shannon made a phone call. "We have him, pickup at the Wellston mall in 10 minutes."

Ten minutes later Keon is in the back of an authority vehicle.

"You did us a great service today." One of the authorities said.

"It was no big deal, I'm just glad no one else will have to deal with him." Shannon replied.