I got tagged. (a while ago)

I know I'm late for this, I've been putting it off for quite a while now, manly because I like to stay relatively unknown I guess, for lack of better terminology. I never really like people knowing too much about me, even my really close friends. I don't really know why, I'm just one of those people I guess. But anyway, I got tagged by Inkbane1 so let's tell y'all something about me shall I?

1. I actually found Wattpad because a friend, she was writing a story and I figured why not check out the app. I thought it was a cool concept that someone could publish a story without having to write a hole book. (I was young at the time don't judge me lol) after a while I published something just for fun. (No I will not tell you what is is) after awhile I got a new computer and completely forgot the account login info. -_- IKR. So thats how I ended up with this account.

2. When I'm not in school I like to play video games. (Xbox & PC) some of my favorites are the Fallout franchise (New Vegas is the best) and the Hitman games. I'm also an Eagle scout, so I do another with scouting and my community, I also shoot Trap. I've shot a few compitions but never placed anywhere good, but I can shoot better then my friends. I also enjoy hunting and fishing. I also play guitar, I'm not great but we can't all be Eddie Van Halen or Steve Vai can we?

3. Building off of the last answer, my favorite genre of music is rock/metal/grunge. Despite my age I love rocking out to bands like Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, Three Days Grace, Saint Asonia, even Sabaton and many many more, I could write a hole book on bands I listen too, so I'll leave off with those.

4. My favorite song is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace, why? I always thought it was a good song, the amazing voice of Adam Gontier partnered with great music by the rest of the band made for a really good song, but as I got older I slowly started to understand the darker undertones of the lyrics, the message behind the song became clear and I having had many friends and family members struggle with depression have found myself uttering those words too many times to count. No matter how hard it is right now, its Not to late to turn it around. Its Never too late for things to get better.

4. Changing the subject to a happier note. I am a huge anime fan, my favorites are Ajin: Demi-Human, Black Lagoon, and Hellsing Ultimate. My favorite voice actors are Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, and Derick Snow.

5. I tend to model a lot of my characters off people that I know IRL, like as much as I hate to admit this, I like to think Taz is me if I was more social, and actually had a dope ass power. Shannon is more like my one friend who actually got me into writing. One of the characters who will appear in the near future is pretty much a carbon copy of my closest friend. I look at her like a sister, and soon she as she calls it her "anime body" will be in the world of Unordinary, even if its only part of a bad fanfiction lol.

6. I have atleast 50 or so total chapters planned for Power Struggle, and I'm pretty sure I know how I want it to end, although I'm sure it will be more then 50 chapters before I actually have to heart to end it. My plans after Power Struggle? I have a completely original story in the works called Crimson Kross, so be on the lookout for that! (Shameless plug, yeah I know)

7. Why WindTalker651? I don't really know,  If anyone actually payed much attention when I was just starting this fanfic I had 2 different named before this one, first it was Tazdevil730,  my Xbox and Steam gamer tag and where I got the name for Taz, I got Tazdevil from my favorite looney tunes character,  you guessed it Taz. Then I was Syphus590 for like 2 weeks or something,  I saw it in a YT video and thought it sounded cool, (bonus points to anyone who can name the series its from) then I became WindTalker,  I stole it from a really good WW2 movie by the same name with Nicholas Cage about the US code talkers in the pacific theater. The 651 was random, and I thought it sounded cool when partnered with WindTalker.

8. My favorite animal is the gray wolf

9. My favorite food is a big bacon and cheddar cheese burger with BBQ sauce and ketchup with extra bacon.

10.  Iwantdie3242, UnwaryPheonix60