Chapter Thirty-one

"Well that was easier then I expected." Sera said.

  "Yeah, but remember, Terrence said three days, that just so happens to be tomorrow. They were a scout group." Taz responded.

  "Will the royals please report to my office. Immediately." The Headmaster said over the loud speaker. The royals arrived in the office shortly after the announcement.

  "What the hell was that?" The Headmaster said slaming his hand on his desk.

  "A scouting party." Taz said bluntly. "If Terrence told us the truth, the main force comes tomorrow."

  "I see." The Headmaster said as he removed his glasses. "I probably shouldn't say this, because if something goes wrong we cannot lose our strongest student this close to a deliberate attack on Wellston." He paused, thinking. "Your father is being held in your former house off campus."

  John was caught off guard. "He's here? In town?"

  "Yes." The Headmaster confirmed. "Do whatever you need. I will not hold anything against you."

  "Can I be dismissed sir?" John asked. It was clear what he intended to do.

  "Yes. You are dismissed. As are the rest of you."

  The royals turned and left.

  "How are we supposed to win this tomorrow?"

  "I don't know sir, handing over students to a terrorist group is out of question,  so we either lose, or i predict most of the school grounds will be destroyed." Keene replied. "Either way, it doesn't look good for anyone."

  "John! Listen to me!" Sera yelled. "We are all coming."

  "They only want me. If its a trap then they me. I'm not letting anyone else get hurt."

  "Obviously you don't remember when Terrence said something about three pillars. They want three of us. So we either get your father back, or we all get caught." Shannon said.

  After a few rounds of back and forths John knew he had lost the argument. They began to make their way to John's old house. They were all wearing their Crimson Spades jackets.

  "There are three at the door." John said. "This was to be expected,  they all appear weak, I can beat them without much effort. Shannon. If you would."

  Shannon powered up. John jumped into action walking right up to one of the guards to his former house. When the man turned around John punched him in the face and knocked him unconscious. The other two immediately jumped into action. Using his vast knowledge of martial arts and hand to hand combat he quickly dealt with the pair. However the commotion was noticed and more guards came to investigate.

  However John along with the other three made short work of them. Cautiously they made their way into the house. Incapacitating the people who remained left the house seemingly empty. Without saying a word the group went their separate ways to search for John's father. John senced aura coming from what used to be his bedroom. Going inside he found his father.

  John turned the light on. His father was tied down to a wooden chair and had duct tape over his mouth. He stepped further into the room. However his father started to squirm trying to tell John to leave. However John thought he was just happy to be rescued and so he took another step into the room.

  "I wouldn't come any closer if I were you Johnny boy." Said a familiar voice. Just then a figure came out of the closet and walked over to John's father. "Isnt that right William? Call off your son." The figure removed the duct tape.

  "Go. To. Hell." William said slowly.

  "Someone has to send me first." The figure said as he took a step towards John. Fully revealing himself.

  As soon as John saw him he was overcome by rage. The fire in his eyes burned with a hatred he felt for no one. Not even Claire.

  "RANDY!!!" John screamed in pure wrath. The others immediately came running to the room.

  "Surprise. Its me." Randy said.

  "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" John yelled as he dashed toward Randy. Randy stood and smiled. His eyes began to glow a bright green color. He lifted a knife into the air blocking John's attack.

  Seeing what was coming, and knowing Randy John opened his clenched fist and open palmed the blade. Dark red blood began to run from John's hand. Ignoring the blood and pain John pushed his hand further onto the blade only deepening the cut. He then closed his hand around the blade. Within seconds the blade broke apart. Each end still glowing from the heat. John looked at his hand as the wound closed, the blood still hung on his arm.

  "You wanted someone to send you? The gates are open! So go to Hell!" John yelled as he swung a punch at Randy's face. Randy simply dodged it and John punched a hole in the wall instead. The rest of the group just stood and watch the events unfold.