Chapter Seventeen

"How is she doc?" Sean asked when he finally got to the infirmary.

  "She should be fine in a few hours. Just let her get some rest." Doc said.

  "Thank God." Sean said.

  "What the hell even happened in Grendel hall? I've treated like 26 students in here."

  "Long story short a group of mid tiers caused some issues with me, and it escalated from a 1v3 into a full on brawl, People got involved just to beat each other."

  "So you managed to be the first one involved, fight most of the people involved and come out with a few scratches and a black eye?" Darren said not quite believing Sean. "If you were one of those four it would be a different story, but your just mid tier arn't you?"

  "Yeah."

  "There is no way you fought all those people, and won without getting beaten to a pulp."

  "But I did."

  "I'm calling Keene. Your getting retested."

  Five minutes later Keene was retesting Sean. "Congratulations." Keene said. "You're an elite tier now. 3.7"

  "Really?" Sean said surprised. "I never thought I'd see the day."

  "Why is that?"

  "Both my parents are mid tiers."

  "Hm, well ok then. But even as an elite tier, that doesn't explain how you took on so many students." Keene questioned.

  "As more people got involved it became easier because they targeted each other, there was soon less attention on me." Sean explained.

  "However you did it, congratulations on leveling up young man."

  "Thank you," Sean then left the office to head back to the infirmary.

  "The fact that Grendel hall was destroyed and we didn't know about it is just a little weird don't you think?" Taz said.

  "Yeah, half a grade worth of students fighting in school isn't something that blows over without people knowing." Shannon replied.

  "Anyone of us could have won that fight single handedly if we needed to get involved." Taz said. John just turned around and walked away. "Shit, he still feels guilty doesn't he?"

  "Considering he enrolled here as a cripple..." Sera paused. "yeah, I think he does."

  "I forgot about that." Taz said.

  "Let's go find him" Shannon said.

  The three then proceeded to go find John. Sera was of course the one to find him. He was in their favorite hang out spot. The roof.

  "Thank you, bye." John said hanging up his phone as the trio walked onto the roof. "I didn't expect you to find me up here."

  "Please John, we used to spend like all day up here." Sera said. Sitting down next to him.

  "Who was on the phone?" Taz asked.

  "Randy." John replied. Taz and Shannon stopped and staired at each other.

  "Randy called you?" Shannon asked. "Why?"

  "He needs the Spades."

  "He leads his own group up near New Boston." Taz answered.

  "They have a rampaging god tier." John said. "8.7"

  "Holy shit." Everyone on the roof said in unison.

  "They sent 17 people to deal with him in groups of three and four." John paused. "He just wipes the floor with all of them."

  "What's his ability?" Sera asked.

  "Advanced Telekinesis."

  "Randy runs the biggest branch of the Crimson Spades and he's calling us for help." Taz said still shocked.

  "We are the best they have." Shannon stated.

  "He wants every available god tier from every available branch he can get." John said.

  "Why does he want so many?"

  "Because it's worse then you think. He's not just a god tier rampaging through fellow students and now our agents. He's attacking the government building and personnel." John said. "He's going to war with the fucking state."

  "So your telling me-" Sera started.

  "The authorities can't beat him either ." John finished.

_______________________________________

  Sorry for the shorter chapter, the next few will definitely be much longer as the entirety of the Crimson Spades deal with this threat. The entirety of the Crimson Spades? How big is it? Find out next time!