Get To Know The author! :) 

HII Jelly Beans!:)

i honestly can't remember if i've done one of these before, but it's not like it matters since this won't get any attention.

I am from a very small town in florida (not as great as everyone thinks btw) Some of the people are great and some not so great. These country folks just don't do it for me. If we ever we speak on the phone or in person you may say i have "country accent" it's really aggravating when people tell me that bc i don't see it. I see it as i talk normal without an accent you know what i mean?

My favorite show is "Shameless" the best show i've ever seen. It's on netflix if anyone was wondering or if you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Mickey is my favorite character, that can actually probably tell you a little bit more about me-

My favorite food is tostadas. Literally the best food and it taste sooo good.

My hair is blonde and i have hazel eyes. I am right handed and i also broke my left wrist by wrecking a four wheeler with my friend riding on the back, she was fine but me? i went through two different cast. Not so lovely.
i don't have many friends but that's okay!
My favorite anime show would have to beeeeeee ummmmm "The Promised Neverland" the second season just came out on hulu but with only one episode, but i am not complaining. Yes it made me cry and so what? also banana fish and given and killing stalking completely ruined me :')

Um i am seventeen years of age. My birthday is in August and i am 5'5...yep. not gettin any taller here.

yes i am female, you can call me "M" until i decide to tell my name unless some of you know already ? bc i was a dumb kid and probably said it in one of my past books but who knows :)

Being around  so many people scare me. No i am not self diagnosing myself with social anxiety i'm just saying that i don't like going out that much for that specific reason. so like going out to eat or going shopping or just going to the grocery store. Being around a lot of people TERRIFY me

Yes i know i'm not a very good writer but i do it to entertain you and to keep me occupied. I'm really glad i picked this story back up and i apologize for the future if i start to slack and not write the next chapter in a few days or weeks.

There is so many of you that like this story and it makes me happy! so thank you very much.

if you read this entire thing i love you and have a wonderful day.

or even if you didn't i still love you and i hope you have a wonderful day.

you matter you jelly beans.

love
-M