€hapter6

A/N (just a quick one so please readddd)

Okayyyy soooo do you guys want me to continue this book?? bc like...it sucks complete ass. but if you guys want me to continue it then i guess i will, any who back to the story :) enjoy ;)

——————————————

Alexander's P.O.V

I walk right pass Jessica's door not wanting to go in there at all! And in case your wondering, no I did not tell Peggy. How can I?! She scares me!

"HAMILTON!" Shit. That demon saw me walk past her door, it's okay Alexander just keep walking.

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON I KNOW YOU HEAR ME GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Fuckkkk! I sigh and turn around and walk over to Peggy I sit my clipboard down on her desk and wait for her to yell at me once more.

"Why did it take you 10 years to walk over here?" She says trying to stay calm and I avoid looking at her.

"I didn't hear you" I say and she flicks my forehead. Mother fucker that shit hurts.

"Peggy what the-" I say but she cuts me off

"Why'd you walk past Jessica's door? That's your first patient when you walk through those two doors in the morning, so why'd you walk pass it?" She says and I just stand there rubbing my forehead, damn! Why does it still fucking hurt!

"Answer me Hamilton!" She says and I jump a little. This women is frighting.

"I-I can't tell you" I say and she grabs my hand

"What did she do?" She says and I sigh

"I can't tell you Peggy." She squeezes my hand reassuringly.

"Yes you can, you know you can tell me anything." She says and I almost give in ALMOST I'm not about to go to jail because a 15 year old decided it'd fun to assault me!

"I can't tell you this, that's all you need to know...I can't keep working with her Peggy, okay?" I say and I take my hand out of hers.

"Fine. When you decide to tell me you'll know where I'll be" She says and starts to type on her computer I smile a little and make me way over to johns room and walk in to see him sleeping soundly.

"john."i say as i sit next to his sleeping body.

"wake up" i gently shake him and he groans and rolls over

"wake upppp" i say as i pull the blanket off of him

"asshole!" he says in his morning voice and sits up

"why are you even in here anyway? jess is your first patient not me!" he says while rubbing his eyes. i kiss his forehead and chuckle

"i don't work with her anymore, your my first patient of the day from now on!" i smile and he rolls his eyes

"yay" he said sarcastically

"you sound so thrilled!" he chuckles at my response and lays his head in my lap as he looks up at me with a smile

"what?" i say and he just keeps looking at me

"what is it j-" before i could finish my sentence i felt his warm plumped lips on mine.

he's kissing me.!

it's wrong for me to have any type of relationships with my patients.

but oh my god this feels so right.

it feels good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sooooooo...did you guys like it:)?

like,comment,share!?