€hapter3

Alexanders P.O.V

I walk up to the front desk to see Peggy  typing on her computer and answering phone calls, I slam my clipboard on the counter getting her attention.

"I'm not doing Johns Sessions anymore." I say and People started to whisper.

"Oh shut the hell up and go back to work" I say to them and turn my attention back to Peggy her eyes wide.

"Why not?" She says and folds her arms

"HES-!" I take a deep breath "he's a pervert" I say and she laughs, why does she think it's funny?!

"A-alex..c-can you blame him?" She says calming down, what does she meannn!!?

"What do you meannnn" I say and she sighs

"He wanted you to do his session-" she says and groan

"Whyyy!" I whine and she flicks my forehead

"Listen here you Caribbean bitch stop cutting me off so I could finish my sentences" she says getting frustrated with me...I stay quite and she seems pleased..damn she's mean.

"Now, like I was saying, he wanted you to do his sessions from now on because, well actually I don't really know why" she shrugs and chuckles

"Oh my god Peggy!" I say groaning and she shrugs.

"Sorry Hamilton, I don't know what to tell you, now go on and do your session with the lovely John Laurens." She says and I knit my eyes brows together in confusion.

"I just got don-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because she cut me off.

"He has to have two sessions a day" she says and my mouth falls open.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I shout and she gives me  death glare..

"S-sorry...I'll uh..I'll just go um. Yeah" I say running away from that demon spawned creature behind the front desk.

"Hello John." I say while walking into Johns room to see him drawing something in his notebook.

"Hey daddy" he says with a smirk on his face, not even looking up..I choke on..nothing...just, air...my ass chokes on air.

"It's Hamilton.." I say and sit down in the same chair I sat in this morning.

"Not for meeeee" he sings and smiles at me.

"So, how are you feeling?" I ask and he smirks.

"The same way I was feeling this more, doctor Hamilton." He says and I shift in my seat..why Is it so damn hot in here?!

"Come on John, you have to be feeling another type of emotion" I say and he groans.

"Fine, bored." He says and I smile writing it down.

"Why?" I ask and he shows me what he was drawing.....it- it looks like an unfinished drawing of...me.

"Is-is that me?" I ask and he nods

" I needed to wait until you came back to finish it, I just couldn't get that handsome smile of yours right, it's unique." He says and I blush.

"Well...go ahead and finish" I say with a smile and he begins to draw...he's adorable.

No!no no no no no! I can't say this! I can't date my patient..it's wrong.

But dammit I'm helpless

~10 mins later~

"Aaannndddd done!" He says  with a huge smile on his face.

"Lemme seeee" I say and he shows it to me, I'm speechless.. this is to damn good.

"Wow.."I say and he giggles

"Ya like it?" He says his southern accent showing a little.. I blush a little, his accent is cute..

"I love it, but unfortunately our session is up and I have to go" I say standing up and he frowns.

"Well..ok, by daddy" he winks, I chuckle and leave the room..

Maybe doing Johns Sessions from now on wouldn't be THAT bad..

I smile to myself as I make my way out of the bulding and make my way home..

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
   I hope you all enjoyed :)
Like?,comment?,share? <3

I hope there aren't any spelling errors:/