€hapter2

Alexanders P.O.V

"Morning jessicaaaa" I sing as I walk into her room to see her covering her ears at my singing and gaging

"I'm hurt ms woods" I say and she gags again, she hates her last name, I chuckle and sit at the foot of her bed.

"So Jess how are feeling?" I ask clicking my pen and she smiles.

"In love and happy" she says and I look at her.

"Ooohh Jessica has a crushhhhhhhh" I tease and she blushes

"Stop hammyyyyy" she says covering her face

"Who is it huh?" I asked poking her and she giggles

"Stoppp, we won't work out, he doesn't like me backkkk" she says and looks at me and I frown

"What makes you think that?" I say and she sighs

"Hes way older than me.." she fiddles with her fingers and sigh

"What's his name?" I ask and she mumbles but I couldn't hear her

"What was that?" I asked and she looks at me..

"You!" She spits out and covers her mouth and I clear my throat...well then...

"Jess.." I say and she buries her head in the pillow.

"Yeah yeah, I know, your older than me, you'll get in trouble, I'm ugly, blah blah blah" she says and I sigh...

"Jessica your very pretty..but yes you are correct I will most likely get into trouble for being with someone as young as you, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends" I say with a smile at the end and she sits up and looks at me.

"You think I'm-im pretty?" She asks a small smile dancing onto her lips .

"Of course, very pretty" I say and she smiles widely and hugs me, I hug back and she pulls away..

"So I'll see you tomorrow for our next session?" I say and stand up, she nods her head and I smile, I leave the room and take off my glasses.

"Uh..Hamilton.." laf says tapping me on the shoulder...panic in his voice..

"Hey laf, what's wrong?" I ask and he clears his throat..

"I uh..I found out who has to do the sessions with John from now on.." he says and I chuckle, let's see if this person runs away or not.

"Well? Who is it?" I say trying not to laugh

"It's uh...you Hamilton.." he says and I bust out laughing, then I stop...wait, huh?!

"What the fuck?! What do you mean?"  I say shaking a little...

"I mean instead of going to Steven next...you go to John.." he says and i scream in frustration.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I stomp my foot and make my way to Johns room.

"Be careful Alex!" Laf says from down the other end of the hall, but I ignore him and slowly make my way into Johns room to find him watching TV..

"Hello John..." I say and sit in the chair next to the bed..

"So..john..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because he turns the TV all the way up,I clear my throat..

"Um..John" I say and he ignores me again..he's pissing me off..

"John?!" Yet, once again he ignores me, that's it, I snatched the remote out of his hand and turned off the TV.

"Hey man what the hell?!" He says while looking at me.

"Now that I got you attention, how are you feeling today?" I ask getting ready to write on my clipboard.

"...horny" he says and I cough.

"I uh..I didn't need to know that.." I say as I look at him to see that he has a smirk on his face, he crosses his arms.

"You asked how I'm feeling, and I told you, I'm horny, so write it down" he pauses to look at my name tag

"A.hamilton" he says.. I write it down and I clear my throat

"A-and why do you feel like this Mr Laurens?" I ask and he bites his lip and looks at me up and down, I shiver..

"Maybe because this hot ass doctor had to do my sessions from now on..I don't see how I'm controlling myself from not ripping off his clothes right on the spot to be honest.." he says and I squirm in my seat...jesus what's he doing to me?, John isn't exactly ugly matter of fact hes very cute, he's the same age as me, actually just one year younger, 23.

"I uh..John I'm not writing that down, pick a different mood?" I say and he groans

"Fine then, happy" he says and I smile a little, finally we are making some progress.

"And why are you happy?" I ask

"Because Mr Hopkins isn't coming back.." he says and I write it down..

"Well then John, I'll you tomorrow?" I say while standing up and walking to the door, before I could leave I felt a sting on my right ass cheek

" see ya tomorrow,daddy" John says with a chuckle followed after, I quickly leave the room and make my way down the hall

Jesus fucking Christ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I hoped you guys liked it?
Like, comment, share?